[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal / cope with low self esteem? Its having a noticeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DF8qYtIV0AEzywA.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DF8qYtIV0AEzywA.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
How do you deal / cope with low self esteem?
Its having a noticeable effect on my life.
Some events that cause me a lot of worry is
>Student (So poor)
>Girlfriend wanted open relationship (And got it for half a year until I broke up with her and she came back after that saying monogamy was fine)
>Skinny body
>No real talents
Trying my best to keep a gym routine now, and also getting into Nootropics to improve my study perfomance. I also practice drawing sometimes just to have some kind of talent or creative skill.

Thing is, my hate for myself keeps fucking with my progress or motivation. I randomly get really angry or hopeless, and it makes it almost impossible for me to fix what seems to be the roots of my esteem issues.
>>
Your money, looks and relationships don't define you. You are choosing to hold yourself to these standards.

I like skinny guys, I think it's sexy. Values are subjective. Your negative self talk is your problem. Be more realistic.
>>
File: 1493822011397.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1493822011397.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>Girlfriend wanted open relationship
>And got it
>>
>>18644795
I can't even explain myself.
It had such a huge emotional impact on me I just defaulted on keeping the status quo.
At least I also fucked with some other people, but I was never a fan of it.
>>
>>18644757
Cuck
>>
>>18645024
>>18644795
Stay on topic boys.

Hey OP, discussing I'm this with your lady friend sounds like a REALLY good idea btw
>>
Your life embodies temporariness and fluidity. You are unhappy at the point at which you find yourself because you are at the beginning of your journey and have accomplished little. When you are older you will have experienced and accomplished more. Meditate more on your life's totality and less of whichever point of it you are currently experiencing. Broaden your perspective.
>>
>literally gives his girlfriends ass to other men
>>
>Girlfriend wanted open relationship (And got it for half a year
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18645037
>Meditate more on your life's totality and less of whichever point of it you are currently experiencing.
Thats a one way ticket back to nihism though. I know nothing I really do matter on a bigger scale, so I focus on myself to cope with that.

>>18645044
>>18645051
Please don't tread on me Im basically already on the ground in the fetal position crying.
>>
>>18644757
>literal cuck
What the fuck dude. Why?
>>
>>18645068
The fact that you want to avoid nihilistic thoughts only underlines that you need to think in terms of a wider scope. Nihilism is only the cusp of understanding.
>>
>>18644757
>she came back after that saying monogamy was fine
my fucking sides pls be real
>>
>>18644795
lol
>>
I would also have low self-esteem if my girlfriend took several cocks while we were in a relationship together.

Find a new girlfriend, OP. You're strong.
>>
>>18644757
Remember that life at least isn't moving backwards. Especially important with your studies. You sound like a cool dude to be with, cheer up.
>>
>>18645037
>because you are at the beginning of your journey and have accomplished little
What about the people who have accomplished a lot?
>>
>>18645347
What about them? They also have accomplished less now than they will have in their future. Everyone has a timeline, everyone grows at their own pace.
>>
>>18645163
Thing is, I have trouble really getting feelings for anyone. For some reason I still got feelings for the girl im currently with, despite feeling like shit and also disliking her heavily.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.