[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So past week I broke up with my girl. A cousin of mine saw her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: 1501628348253.jpg (35KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1501628348253.jpg
35KB, 397x230px
So past week I broke up with my girl. A cousin of mine saw her get in a car with a guy and told me. She cane back home but she did do that. I never check her phone but that time I did and both of then were sending nude pictures to each other. His more graphic than my girl but still, felt horrible. The problem here is that we had a baby girl 2 and a half months ago and I decided to live with my parents all this time. I have no job and didn't had one even when we knew we were gonna have the baby. She worked long hours even when she was 8 months pregnant. I didn't realized how fucked up that was but she never showed being frustration for me being so fucking lazy. A year ago we had sex almost every day. I sometimes felt annoyed because she wanted to do everything with me, to a point were she wouldn't go put if she wasn't with me. I came to her house by surprise really early in the morning pr really late at night and saw nothing. She was just happy that I was there. She even game me a copy of her keys and get into her apartment by surprise and she came alone. Now we have been talking this week and she told me that after our baby was born she felt I wasn't the same person and I realized that while thinking by myself the next day I saw those pictures. Being here with my moms house and a jealous sister of mine made me feel bad for getting close to my girl. Every time I'll cook her or wash our close or take care of our baby my family said that She had the balls and not me and instead of doing something I'll just attack my girl since I thought she was making my family hate me. They always hated her too since she was a really close friend of my sister since middle school and that was like 8 years ago.My girl told me she did it only once and only once because she felt terrible but my family sais that that's no excuse, that whatever I made her feel was not the reason to cheat on me.
>>
We had our chance to have sex after the first month but I always had excuses because I felt trapped. I wanted abortion and she didn't and told me that if we had done that we will split for good. She also thought she was sterile and I believed her since nothing happen for like 4 months of fucking almost every day. And thinking all that made at times hate her and make her sleep in another bed because I was "too tired" when in reality I wanted to be alone and play video games. Every time she wanted to do something with me I'll say to hold up since I was playing to a point were one time she was getting all sexy with just a bra and underwere while she was like 8 months pregnant and I said no because I just downloaded a new game on my 3ds. She got really fucking angry and cried in the bathroom telling me that I didn't like her anymore because she was pregnant
>>
My point is, should I give her another chance? She never showed interest in men before the pregnancy and she's fucking hot.she I acetates because she was on a relationship before were her boyfriend at that time was really jealous to a point were he had her facebook account. Tried to flirt with her many years ago when she was with that boyfriend and never showed any signs that she was doing anything inappropriate with me and then that guy blocked me from her facebook. She thinks I'll become that person.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Don't give her another chance OP.

Cheating is fucked up.
>>
She cheated; you guys are finished, but you have a daughter. You can either stay in her life, shape up, work and not be a little bitch anymore, or stay with her mother, not work, while she wears the pants and gets smashed everynight by some other guy.
You know what you gotta do, get out of here.
>>
>should I give her another chance
Who wants to get together with some lazy deadbeat sack of shit who has a child with no job and still doesn't get one after the child was born. You had your pregnant girlfriend work over 8 hours a day, get annoyed when wants to spend her free time with you and act shocked when she cheats on you?

Why the fuck do you think you have any power in this situation? Are you dating a crack whore?
>>
>>18644427
This she'd be fucking retarded to consider getting back with this guy
>>
Wow I feel like shit now. We just had sex yesterday and said that she wants to be together but now only if I have a job and some amount of money saved. I will do that because I know it was my fault. But then again she was the one spending yesterday because I have no money.
>>
>>18644454
What fuck is then again supposed to mean? Just because she doesn't mind spending money on you doesn't mean she wants to fucking support you the entire relationship. Are you under age or just fucking stupid?
>>
Also, we were staying with my mother. And my family never said anything to be up to the task other than get a Jo. Anything else they will tell me that she was crazy for wanting to have sex in my moms house but now the way I see it, we had alot of moments to have sex when we were alone or just go to a hotel but thinking about how I didn't wanted to have a child and all the sings I'll be able to do was enough for me to say no, and play videogames. She also said yesterday that I made her feel like shit because I wanted to do alot of things by myself. Like playing guitar. She never said things like you suck or anything. She recorded me and be really happy and I will get angry when she recorded me were I made here delete the video. I on now I have to Chang that and I will. But I'm afraid she could do it again
>>
My point is if there's such thing as being back together out of pity
>>
>>18644454
>I know it was my fault
OP, you didn't make her cheat. She cheated because she wanted to. There was the build up, the exchange of pics of their genitals and then she hooked up with the guy. If your cousin hadn't seen her get into the guys car (no way of knowing for sure if this was the first or 100th time) you still wouldn't know she was fucking this guy. Your relationship is way over child or no child. Your gf didn't consider the child as she planned and then cheated on you.
>>
>>18644513
Yeah but if this wouldn't had happen I will still be just lazing around and ignoring her. Before the baby neither of us were like we are right now. She didn't had a problem buying me shirts, watches, Bluetooth headphones or going to dinner in expensive places while I only bought her a 12dlls pen. She never give a shit about that but I cant take out of my head if I would have man up, realized the situation an get a job and not ignore her the way I did.
>>
>>18644513
She was crying alot when she did that and swears it only happen one time, she said she felt like shit. About the pictures she only showed boobs. Don't know if that means anything and while reading the text I didn't saw them hooking up again. My fear is if it happens again while me having a job and taking care of her
>>
>>18644552
Come on OP. Cheating is a drastic move and the next time she feels like you aren't pulling your weight she'll use this tactic again, except the next time she'll leave you for good. You resume and she'll break it off within 6 months.

I also doubt her lover is completely out of the picture.

You didn't need her to cheat on you to buckle down and get a job, the child you have prompted that. You know you need to help the kid.
>>
>>18644513
Actually its pretty possible she did consider the child. I mean, it is difficult to convince yourself to stay with someone who cant financially support your shared burden.
>>
She Just came back right now to give me our baby and gave me a kiss in the mouth and a big hug just laying on me. I really want her back.
>>
>>18644290
"we had a girl 2 and a half months ago"

First, what guy wants to see a woman who just gave birth with all those stretch marks?

Second, doctors strongly tell you to not have sex for 6 months after giving birth to a baby. You can seriously mess things up down there if you do.

I don't believe any of this story.
>>
>>18644587
>I really want her back
Nigga you are pathetic
I am legitimately disgusted. Have some self respect for yourself
>>
She also said to me alot of times this past month that she will leave me with our baby. The day she left my moms house we didn't let her do that and felt horrible to a point were she thought I was gonna take her baby but I would never do that
>>
>>18644587
Your life OP. Just giving you feedback based on what you tell us here and what I've experienced in the real world.

Since you are going to be with her you need to confirm she isn't still seeing the other guy and the real extent of their relationship. You won't get this from her but you need to investigate on your own. I guarantee your family will and when they find out what she really did shit will hit the fan. Better for you to know it all.
>>
>>18644593
Well its actually after a month. I've asked cousins how long it took them to have sex after giving birth and all of them said after a month. Believe me she is still pretty hot after the pregnancy. Only stretch marks in the center. She doesn't look like she was pregnant I swear
>>
>>18644602
That's what I did but haven't found anything, never went away. I would take her to work and pick her up too and saw nothing. Surprise visits at work and nothing. The one time my cousin saw her was the only time another friend of mine saw her and that night I was like, you come on your own while I was with my ps3. Also the picture were send the same day. After that nothing. Were have alot of friends in common and no one saw her with no one. Cousins of mine were helping me if they saw something wrong but didn't saw anything. I'll sneej to her work and saw nothing when she talked to other guys
>>
I also gained alot of weight, stopped brushing my teeth. She wanted to play with my dick and I was like I didn't took a shower, please don't which I did, my personal hygiene was not the best
>>
Also, she thought I was cheating on her because she caught me sending nude pictures of girls to another woman and talking about how good that time we had sex together was with another woman. But that happen before my girlfriend and my girlfriend was always really jealous when I mentioned her
>>
During the pregnancy till last week that I knew I think I said I love you to her like once or twice. She said that alot to me or saying I loved her and I would say yeah and jeep playing videogames
>>
>>18644566
What only happened one time? The nude pics or what the nude pics and text set up the meet up when she got into his car or having sex with him? Also, how does she know this guy who she is comfortable enough to get in his car and go somewhere else to have sex?
>>
>>18644575
If this new guy was a replacement father for the child I get it but it appears she was just fucking the guy.
>>
>>18644624
How did she meet this guy OP? You keep dancing around this like it was just some guy that popped up and then disappeared. You don't know where she went with him and again had your cousin not seen her with the guy you wouldn't know and she didn't know at the time she had been busted. There were follow up plans made and you do realize she could have deleted prior text and those subsequent?
>>
>>18644675
I call bullshit OP she is just trying to flip this back on you and its working or you are trying to rationalize why she fucked another guy. Its crazy she fucked his so soon after giving birth so my guess is she knew him before when she was pregnant.
>>
>>18644290
>I broke up with my girl
>cousin saw her get in a car with a guy
>both of then were sending nude pictures to each other.
Did you break up before or after this?

>I broke up with my girl
You ended it
>we had a baby girl 2 and a half months ago
>I decided to live with my parents all this time. I have no job and didn't had one even when we knew we were gonna have the baby.
What a fucking melt, you didn't think to provision or anything?
>She worked long hours even when she was 8 months pregnant. I didn't realized how fucked up that was but she never showed being frustration for me being so fucking lazy
It's a good thing you need an annoyed, hormonal girlfriend to help you realise you're doing nothing to help your child!
>My girl told me she did it only once and only once because she felt terrible
She probably felt terrible knowing she could have had a kid with anyone else and they would put more effort into it
>but my family sais that that's no excuse, that whatever I made her feel was not the reason to cheat on me.
Your family will take your side because you are family.
As a man and a father, you need to engage your brain.
If your girlfriend is going off to fuck someone else, it's not because she enjoys the thrill, she just wanted a real man who has his own car and a job.
Get your shit together, get a job, provide for your family.

If I was related to your girlfriend I'd tell her to dump your unemployed, sponging arse and fuck a black guy who will do a better job of being a parent.
>>
>>18644454
>But then again she was the one spending yesterday because I have no money
She can spend her money on whatever she fucking pleases, you know why?
Because she worked for it.

You have 0 input on what she spends her money on because you live off of her, you're a parasite who happened to get her pregnant.
Get a job.
>>
>>18644566
>My fear is if it happens again while me having a job and taking care of her
Maybe if you were able to provide I don't know...she wouldn't look elsewhere?
>>
That day when my friend and my cousin saw them was at 2 and she told me at that time she was on her way home. Then came back at 2:20 and swears me this entire week that nothing happen that day. It was only a ride. He had a skateboard? Also my cousin said that she didn't saw nothing like them kissing or anything. Just that it was weird that I wasn't there
>>
>>18644711
That's another thing that I jeep thinking. But I was never that guy that would see what she was doing on her phone. She has two because one only works on wifi and the other doesn't charge unless you charge the battery separately and some time the phone will note charge. The photos were on her messenger and he want like on the top ten of people she talked. I only new who he was because my cousin said he had a beard
>>
>>18644785
How did she know the guy to be sending him nudes? You still have no answer for that and I bet you that is not the only time she was with that guy. Are you purposefully blinding yourself to what happened?
>>
>>18644713
I think it was because we fucked alot and the excuse I gave to her to not fuck was that she was pregnant but of course she wasn't and I still wouldn't touch her some times. Not even a good fucking morning
>>
>>18644799
No but only one time she said that she was gonna stay with her mom 3 weeks ago, she got up early and left with the guy. I usually wake up like at 2pm. Every other time she was here in my house or working. I would call her not to her phone but the phone were she works and she was there. It was when I didn't really gave a fuck were she was that she did it
>>
>>18644794
You need to know more about this guy, how she met him, how long she's known him and what you know so far is just the tip. It was only by chance your cousin and friend saw them but you can be certain that is not the only time they have been together. The way you relate what she told you is she swaps pics with some guy and later that day he gives her a ride home, the end. That makes no sense at all.

She felt comfortable enough with this guy to look at his dick and to send her tits and then grab a ride. Either the pic swap was the lead up to a hook up or they had already hooked up and the pics just a warm up for later for another hook up.
>>
>>18644811
>she got up early and left with the guy
Goddamn OP she has been seeing this guy for awhile. Sounds like they are dating. If you already knew she was with him why were you so shocked to hear she got in a car with him? How did she meet him? Where is he now? Does he work with her, live near her mother, a friend of a friend, an old friend, what? I can't understand you don't know more and have believed everything she told you.
>>
>>18644831
Because she left out of my sight only once
>>
>>18644841
Thats not true. This guy took her to her mothers house and spent the day swapping nudes and grabbing a ride so that's twice at least. You don't know how she met him do you or how long ago or even if she is still in contact with him? Seriously, what in fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I also asked her if she wanted him to be his boyfriend and she said that it was just one nite that happen. That he was just for the sex and nothing more and that it only happen once and she too me that in fact it was only one time. The first month after the pregnancy she was bleeding alot and never left the house. On month and a Hal we both went out like 2 times and had fights because I was annoyed by her and she was angry at me because I didn't showed her any sort of love both fiscally and emotionally. Two months and she has money and tells me to go out or go to an hotel and I'm always saying no. Then past those two months she goes to stay with her mom and that shit happens. Believe me before that we were always together.
>>
>>18644869
just drop her and move on
>>
>>18644890
But what about our baby? Did I really did nothing wrong???
>>
>>18644894
you should support the baby, but don't support the mother as she is a hoe
>>
Alright anon, i have a lot of reason not to share this with you one of them is that i dont know how will you use this skill that you are about to learn... but who gives a fuck right or wrong is arbirary after all.
>be me
>18 years old sand nigger (i can say it im arab)
>look like a child
>starts learning how to pick up girls (checkout RSD on youtube you will not regret it)
>one year later
>has GF( american white girl)
>fuck shit loads of girls on the side
>gets another girlfriend , also american white girl
>first one break up with me
>stay with second comes to see me in my country and invest shitloads of money
moral of the story learn from Real social dynamics, know your worth , you are enough dont try to be perfect for anyone, only thing you are lacking is confidence and dont tell me you have this one ! bye
>>
>>18644869
Are you stupid? It doesn't matter if you were with her when she was pregnant. In the last two months she knew a guy that took her to her mothers and she has been with him and yet you say she fucked him only once. The truth is you don't have any idea what she has been doing for the last two months, who she is fucking or who she hangs out with. I keep telling you that if you stay with her you need to find out what she has been up to and is this guys she fucked still around. WHERE IS HE?
>>
>>18644869
When a woman gets into a car at 2 am she fucks the guy.
>>
>>18644961
Than night she came back here. It was before that. The first month after pregnancy was fucking weak bleeding alot from her vagina with bloodcloths and all. That I'm pretty sure. Other thing is that she works at a restaurant and alot of time she would show me that guys just added her on facebook and says that she hated that and not approving the friend request. It might had been like that since when I saw his facebook and he travels alot. I've message him and no answer, not even seen. And I've never seen him in my life. Before this month everyone told me they saw her at work and that's about it
>>
Should i go right now and ask her?
>>
>>18645003
Don't ask her idiot. She won't tell you the truth. She already proved she is not trustworthy. You need to look into this in secret. Don't be messaging him either but I can tell you she is still speaking to the guy, likely when she is at work or at her mothers.
>>
>>18644988
Well she met him at least 3 weeks ago because he took her to her mothers house so they already knew each other and he knew where she lived and spent time alone. Thats not a facebook friend but something more.
>>
>>18644593

Shit, I was fucking a FWB (I wasn't the father) about a week before she had the kid and within a month of her popping it out. She was a straight up ho tho fo sho.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.