[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi gang, A new girl started at our work a couple months ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_ndki75ciBn1qjgpvq.png (135KB, 374x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndki75ciBn1qjgpvq.png
135KB, 374x232px
Hi gang,

A new girl started at our work a couple months ago. Amazing girl. Hit it off instantly, but she had a boyfriend so I kept my distance. We would hang out after work with co-workers and get drinks and also hang out one on one.

A couple weeks ago we went to a nightclub and she confessed to me that she would sleep with me if she didn't have a boyfriend. Later that night we go back to my place and she takes off her clothes and stays the night and we fool around (no sex).

Two nights later she asks me out for drinks and we end up back at my place. We fool around a bit and she tells me she has feelings for me. We end up going to her place and have sex. While we were fooling around, she told me to cum inside her and later in the conversation we talked about future plans like where she wanted to live and what she wanted to do with her life. I also asked her if she would have kids me and she said yes. It was a pretty intense conversation. I stayed the night and ended up walking her to work.

A week goes by and I'm trying to figure out what to do. When I was over at her place we talked about going for dinner. So I decide to ask her out for dinner. She told me that wouldn't be a good idea because she has a boyfriend. I was pretty steamed and we ended up having to talk in the back room to avoid other co-workers. She told me that she would tell her boyfriend what happened.

I guess a couple years back, she had a boyfriend who cheated on her with her roommate and they ended up getting married. She was pretty upset about the whole thing and I could tell even years later it upset her.

It's been about a month and I don't think she's told him.

What do you guys think I should do? I really care about her but after a certain point, if there is no relationship to be had, I don't have any reason to keep this secret and not tell her boyfriend. It's not to hurt him, but she's not to be trusted then, and the guy shouldn't invest in her.
>>
Drink bleach, Scum
>>
>>18644202
Wow, so she knows what it's like to be cheated on, but does all this shit wit you even when she has a boyfriend?
Looks like she's a real classy lady. And if you get together, the cycle will probably continue.
Both of you are shitty people.
>>
>>18644250

He hasn't done anything wrong though. She is the person who has the commitment to this other guy and she is the one breaking his trust. OP is somebody taking advantage of some easy pussy. He doesn't owe anything to anybody.

OP, the cycle will repeat itself. Enjoy the pussy while you can but do not fall for her.
>>
Yeah, I don't know why she would do what she did after what happened to her.

Even talking to co-workers and friends about her, this doesn't seem at all like who she is.

I understand getting some heat about what I did, but I did it under the impression we were going to end up together, not this sort of purgatory where you don't know what will happen.
>>
>>18644264
Well he's fornicating and facilitating a betrayal so yeah he's doing a lot wrong.
>>
>>18644340
Yeah, I don't get it, 4chan is always about alpha male bullshit but nobody tells their "easy puss" to break up because that's not how a relationship should be.

Or is it just that it is their fetish to fuck people with partners? I mean, I get that, it can be hot but it's not worth the moral issue.
>>
>>18644422
It isn't a moral issue if you have no morals

Blackguytappinghisforehead.jpeg
>>
You do realize that she probably told her boyfriend the same things she told you, don't you? That he thinks and feels the same things about her as you.

You're being an idiot. If you want a serious relationship stop fooling around with girls who are already in relationships.
>>
She has the obligation, not you. Fuck around with her if you want but man, whatever you do, do not cum inside this girl!!!!! If she ends up pregnant, your life is over. To add to this, this girl is not relationship material, P&D get the sex, don't date her tho.
>>
>>18644202
Damn OP your problem is you fell for this girl and its unlikely she will leave her bf for you. I know why you want him to know to force her to make a decision or for him to break up with her.

I have never known a woman in a relationship that doesn't have sex with other men but very few want their existing relationship to end. Don't fuck this up for her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.