[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop becoming a really unpleasant person /adv/? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1496245966962.jpg (432KB, 1039x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496245966962.jpg
432KB, 1039x1600px
How do I stop becoming a really unpleasant person /adv/?

My life has not been great, people have not been kind to me
Relationships haven't been what they should have, and I find myself alienated in society

I try to be kind, but it just gets thrown back in my face, making me even more bitter.

now I'm stuck in a cycle of bitterness and hatred (see: you're here forever)
>>
well, life is hard.

strive to make your own suffering less so.
>>
>>18643841
I'm finding it hard to enjoy life, I guess I'm depressed.

We live in a human world, but there is something deeply wrong with people and the way they relate to each other.

Part of the bitterness comes from my own lack of personal success, because no matter how much I work and endure; success seems to come to the most popular, best looking, most agreeable and most predatory in society
>>
>>18643837

What do you specifically think is unpleasant about you as a person?
>>
>>18643846

you're one of those people conflating their personal situation on the individual scale too much with their world view on the macro scale.

so what, your job is unsatisfying enough that other people's advancement in it is starting to bother you?

what do you do for a living?
>>
>>18643861
I have a hard time with pleases and thank-yous, I have a foul temper, handle failure and rejection poorly, have an alcohol problem, and I hate everyone; particularly jews.

>>18643863
I've lost three jobs in a row over industrial issues, im my industry employers just refuse to pay the wage set out by law.

Which makes me very angry, because my whole life I respected and upheld the law; but I am still the victim of both petty and white collar criminals

and my job is hugely unsatisfying, because I don't work well with others I'm stuck in menial jobs which I feel like I am above.
don't have the social skills to advance, don't have the 50IQ points and balanced personal life to work like an ant

I can change, but I don't know what I am supposed to change into, and what will take the place of the parts of myself that I shed
>>
File: 1480100393951.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480100393951.gif
9KB, 200x200px
>>18643883
Try to surround yourself with pleasant people? Why do you hate so much, especially Jews? Do you know?

And please and thank you, a lot of it is just habit. Gotta make a constant effort to remind yourself. I'm curious though,do you actually want to do your pleases and thank yous because it's kind and the right thing to do, or just because it's considered proper?
>>
The world doesn't owe you a thing, and the world isn't fair.

When you grasp these truths, you'll stop feeling hard done by.
>>
>>18643883

okay, addiction, temperament problems, antisocial tendencies, weak to racially motivated suggestions and biases.

You've probably got an over-inflated sense of your intelligence, or you are intelligent and are shitty at bringing it to bear in your favor.

>I can change, but I don't know what I am supposed to change into, and what will take the place of the parts of myself that I shed

the good news is you can decide. But suppose its too big, or too far down the timeline. Don't panic about having too much choice, just give yourself a boundary with which to make a choice and get your head around.

you sound like the type who would benefit from the cleanyourroom stuff.

watch this and see if any of this sounds like something you can use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
>>18643837
Suck some dick. It humbles everyone to drink another man's juices.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.