[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you walk away from a potential conflict and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1489701312980.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489701312980.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
What do you do when you walk away from a potential conflict and the other person says 'Thats what I thought'? Context:
>asshole neighbors drive through our driveway and tear up grass to get to theirs because theyre both one car wide
>walking to across the street when neigbor comes in up our driveway, which is already full, to squeeze by because theyre parked out of theirs
>i put my arms up like a wtf man
>'you got a problem with something'
>gf says dont worry about it and lets go
>as I turn my back 'thats what I thought'
I dont mind stepping away because the neighbors are gonna get fined for the grass (borough ordinance) but the comment pissed me off. Always been a beta bitch and I have a bit of a stammer, but I got /fit/ and Ive been wanting to stand up for myself.

Sorry, not trying to blogpost. What do you do when you walk away from a conflict and they try to provoke you? Is it worth engaging them when they do?
>>
>>18643817
>consider the following
your neighbor is a nigger,
you my friend are not a nigger
if you want to be a nigger you respond disproportionately to this bullshit, at the same time, you do have to do something called being assertive

you are allowed to say any of the following: what the fuck are you doing? are you retarded?
I'm getting you a nice fine for that asshole
Something to rile him up, but never respond physically or anything unless he throws the first punch. You have to not be afraid of confrontation but at the same time give them the message they can't step on you without some banter or resistance. Rest assured you are the bigger man for walking away though.
>>
Getting into a verbal argument with you neighbour is a waste of time and won't make you feel better. They're getting fined, so you should be glad.

How about putting up a fence, or something? I'm having a really hard time imagining the physical space from your description.
>>
Might be worth mentioning I am in college and the whole town is a college town, so people being shitty is normal.
>>18643854 - this neighbor was in fact a nigger so there is that
>>18643870
Driveways are about three and a half cars deep, and about a 4 foot space between them of grass. Its a place Im renting and im not sure the landlord wants to worry about a fence for some college students being shitty. The fine is also just if the borough happens to go through and inspect. I mean I can probably call and ask them to walk through, just to be a dick about it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.