[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with the fact that women choose men like flipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
How to deal with the fact that women choose men like flipping through a magazine to buy furniture, treating us like objects that only get attractive with their social status they can leech on to?
How to deal with the fact that women are cold, judgmental and irration?
How to deal with the fact that you are most successful with women when you treat them like garbage and when you show them too much affection and love they lose interest?
>>
>>18643800
Debating with Strawmen episode 4.
>>
It can only be the same person posting that shit daily over and over...
>>
>>18643800
Ask your friends on /r9k/ my dude
>>
>>18643800
you start re-education women and fixing society

shaming women who leave their partners, who aren't faithful, and who won't hold up their end in society

simply giving up on women guarantees the collapse of the only decent part of society left, but by choosing the most decent women progressively the issue will be corrected
>>
>>18643803
Nah that was me yesterday
>>
File: IMG_9425.png (978KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9425.png
978KB, 1000x1000px
I doubt this is the same person from that other thread that got deleted or achived or whatever, but I took 20 minutes to think/type up this response so I'm posting it here anyway.
>>18643903
If you want to circlejerk about how awful women are, go back to /r9k/. Why would you expect a board rife with normalfags like /adv/ to agree with you? This isn't asking for advice. I know you said you're trying to productively discuss things, but you're probably either baiting or wanting to shit on women.
>If you disagree maybe you do not have as much experience with them.
>This is an observation I have made statistically.
I don't know if you're >>18643950 or >>18643972 or all the other posts with the /r9k/ buzzwords, but if you are, that makes it worse. You would be claiming for someone to not make an argument while name-calling and not making an argument yourself. I can't fucking tell with you. This board isn't for arguing in the first place. You are unbelievably autistic by the way. Just autistic beyond belief.
That being said, you're wasting your time mourning over your relationship with your ex. If she's being a bitch towards you, then move on to someone else. I read what you said >>18643933 here and >>18643942 here, and I understand. If you don't have good memories, then what's the point of living? Look at it another way. If you don't savor happy moments while they last, then what's the point of living? If you don't actively pursue said happy moments, then what's the point of living? She clearly has no intention of getting back together with you. I recommend you stop wasting your time on her and move onto the next until there is no next.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.