[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have no desire to do anything. im 26. i have a college degree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3002.jpg (27KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.jpg
27KB, 361x330px
i have no desire to do anything.

im 26. i have a college degree but im unemployed, coming in on 2 years now. haven't done a productive thing since graduating college. tried the job application thing but ive completely given up months ago. I wake up and spend most my day on 4chan. I have no will or motivation to do anything. I don't really have any goals or hobbies. I have motivation to work out or excercise. Most days I eat one meal and stay up till the sun rises. I even skip on doing simple things to take care of myself like picking up meds from the pharmacy. Most days I'm not unhappy or particularly happy. I use the internet to escape my daily worries.

I don't know what to do /adv/, what do you do when you have no will to do anything and no goals?
>>
when i talk to my friends they all have these lofty goals and ambitions of how they want their 30s to look like but i have nothing.
>>
has anyone been in this situation and turned things around?

any advice?
>>
If your meds are for your noggin, my advice is to take your meds.
>>
yeah glad I'm not the only one in this current state of mind, I've given up on life too also OP, i'm just floating along here, waiting for my boat to finally flip over so that I can drown.
>>
>>18644898

What got you to this state? Story?
>>
>>18643665
I am 21 and I am in the same position except I am currently studying at college. Mostly always feel like doing nothing but just lying in my bed, barely feel like doing that.

Everything feels so boring and uninteresting, gloom and without colors. Ever getting a gf or even a friend feels entirely impossible, I don't even feel like trying and feels like I will only fail as I am so out of touch after all years of social isolation.

I got nothing at all to write on a job application (references, past experiences) besides that I study so I got a very tough time finding a job.

I do feel horrible but I don't feel horrible in the way of ending my life, still very hopeless
>>
>>18644972
but worst of all is the self-doubt that I got no idea how to deal with. It just reminds me all the time how worthless I am especially compared to other people.

Living far away from town still with parents make matters even worse and I got nobody at all to reach out to.
>>
>>18644984
>>18644972
And what is a therapist supposed to tell me that will change my life? That I failed and now I gotta think positive? Easy for them to say, as much as I want to think positively I just can't.

I just can't lie to myself and think pretentious stuff such that "I am worthy". I got nothing to back up those lies, if anything there just a shitton of contradictions. If I am not worthless then what is my miserable position? If I am not worthless then why am I a social outcast with no job, hobbies, hapiness or home? Right I am worthless and no positive thinking can change it. I don't buy it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.