[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK I get laid? I'm not ugly, just kind of autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1503020868678.jpg (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1503020868678.jpg
74KB, 500x461px
how the FUCK I get laid? I'm not ugly, just kind of autistic around girls, maybe not very stylish either.
>>
rape.
alternatively put yourself out there and get experience talking with girls until you can do it well.
>>
>>18643608
where do I begin? I've been super NEET for like 6 years and have negative social skills.
>>
>>18643611
find a thing that
>you enjoy doing (or might enjoy)
>requires interactive participation
>recurs regularly
>has a decent number of attendees; regulars, transients, newcomers, "seasonals", whatever
then
>show up
>>
>>18643605
Dont be ugly. If you are ugly you are fucked just like the rest of us. Ignore women replies, they dont know shit
>>
>>18643662
I don't think I'm ugly I was successful with women when I was a teenager, get matches on Tinder etc, but I've been hermit-status for so long that I have no friends and no ability to talk to people.

>>18643656
Any suggestions?
>>
>>18643605
Meet girls constantly.

I still got laid with shit social skills and im unkempt and dress poorly.

Some girls love shy guys. They see it as endearing and will take the reigns.

Just keep showing up.
>>
File: 1502123920221.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502123920221.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>18643669
>Some girls love shy guys. They see it as endearing and will take the reigns.
Epic meme
>>
>>18643667
anything with "team" or "club" in the name that sounds halfway interesting to you ought to do it i would think. "league" too. stuff like that. hobby tier community get-together leisure activities
>>
>>18643674
I guess my repeated personal experience in unrelated cases and testimony from multiple women means absolutely nothing...
>>
File: 1502997109222.png (750KB, 871x655px) Image search: [Google]
1502997109222.png
750KB, 871x655px
>>18643683
>testimony from multiple women
>>
Don't put them on a pedestal just because they are women. Practice, fuck up, practice and fuck up until its success, talking is a learned skill after all and you need to learn what flies and what doesn't in conversation. So learn to accept being a potential sperg is ok and that you'll get past it.

As for style, well consult stylists, go to a barbershop/salon and ask them for a recommendation on what hair would work for you. Wear form fitting clothes, baggy clothes look bad on everyone, unless its a short woman wearing your shirt or sweater, then its nice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.