[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you know if you're falling out of love? my 4th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2999.jpg (184KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
184KB, 1600x900px
how do you know if you're falling out of love?

my 4th year anniversary is coming up. I am very unhappy with my life in general and depressed. My girlfriend is still incredibly in love with me but I feel neutral towards her. I would go out if my way to help her and I want the best for her but...I'm not sure how I feel in terms of love? We live far from each other and I see her once for a few days every two weeks. When I see her I feel like I like her again but when we don't see each other I feel nothing. How does one know if a relationship isn't for you? I'm not sure if it's the depression or her.

I do generally feel unhappy about my relationship, and relationships towards everyone in general. I have dreams of packing away in disappearing. I stay mostly because I financially can't do it and I'm dependent on the people around me.

How do you know if you still love your girlfriend?
>>
>>18643282
>I am very unhappy with my life in general and depressed

If you feel this way about life in general, it will naturally reflect in your relationships too. Addressing the issues that make you feel depressed is the place to start. If your relationship is part of the problem, then you've probably fallen out of love. If you're losing interest in your relationship as a result of feeling depressed, then you might still love her, but the strain on your mental health is making it more difficult. If the first, letting the relationship go in order to improve your situation otherwise might be necessary. If the latter, you could try talking about this with your partner. If you talk wih her through your situation, she might be willing to help you figure out a way to change your life in a way that will lead to improvement.
>>
love is an abstract concept. There are songs about it even, for instance what is love - by haddaway. My advice is take some time to reflect on things, it seems like you have a lot of time to do that anyway seeing as you don't see her all too often (good, I think couples need some space). I would say if you care about her you still love her. How you feel when she isn't there could be how you project an image of her in your depressed mood, and not a particularly good one. It's a struggle to find out what's what, but you'll get there.
>>
>>18643282

DO NOT END YOUR RELATIONSHIP!!!!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Difference is I was married. I ended up filing for divorce, destroying her heart, and ruining my life. All because I had a personal depression and was unhappy with myself.

I don't know your living situation but if you are happy around her then make that happen more. Whatever it is that is making you unsatisfied with your life then work on fixing it.
>>
>>18643918
I was in OP's place. I started resenting her more each day. Breaking up felt like a huge weight off my shoulders but in time I grew to miss her. Felt like I was dragging her down and she was heart broken. I needed to work on myself. We met up again 6months later and things were better than before, but it went quickly south after she had a girls night with her friends. I'm sure they had something to say.

Such is life I guess
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.