[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like a bit of perspective on my situation I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: waterfall.jpg (653KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.jpg
653KB, 1680x1050px
I'd like a bit of perspective on my situation
I've been good friends with this girl for a bit, we met while we both were in relationships but we're both now single. We've been hanging out quite frequently recently, twice a day sometimes.
The other night I had a few friends over, we're all drinking and chilling, and her and her friend end up coming over, but her friend had to leave. So we're all outside talking and drinking, I put my feet up across onto her chair, and she would touch them, or move forward and they'd end up getting pushed into her boobs. I eventually gave my seat up to someone and I was just standing, she offered me a seat with her on her chair. The night continues, she goes inside and then tells me to come, I follow her into the bathroom. We get in she closes the door and we sit on the floor and she holds my hand. She then tried to pull me onto her and wanted me to kiss her, but I was essentially sober at this point and I didn't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk so I didn't
We left the bathroom when he heard people leaving and while standing around talking and saying bye she kept rubbing her feet on mine.
Everyone leaves except her and my friend, we all end up laying on the floor and me and her are right next to each other. They both fall asleep but I couldn't sleep, she eventually woke up and saw that I was awake and we immediately started cuddling
She then got me up and we went and stood in the hallway hugging and she asked if we could go lay in my bed, which we did we cuddled, rubbing my hands all over, holding hands tightly, hand on her boobs even, didn't kiss or anything and fell asleep
cont.
>>
File: waterfall2.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall2.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
cont.
She left in the morning, didn't say much, had to go to work, she touched me on the chest before she left. When she got home she sent me a heart emoji and asked if we could see each other later
So we went and got food that night and I asked her how drunk she was last night and if she remembers everything, she says she wasn't super drunk and remembers everything, everything she repeats. Then her friend from last night met us there and she went to the bathroom and her friend asked if I was mad at her for ruining our date, which I sarcastically said no to. We left and had our first hug goodbye. She later sends me a text saying her friend likes me which is good cause she's hard to get liked by
This morning I ask if we can hang after work and she says she'll let me know, she got off and didn't say anything, she got home and then started talking to me a little but didn't mention hanging out, then she just stopped responding
That's where I'm left, I would say it seems pretty straightforward, but I get so paranoid with this stuff, I'm unsure what approach to take to continue, should I just flat our address what happened and our relationship? Or just continue to let it go on how it is?
>>
I would say try and hang out with her again and just ask her, cause to me it sounds like she likes you
>>
>>18643121
missed your window. Go for the hail marry and try to get in for a score but when she shuts down your offense realize its because she left you open you fumbled the ball.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.