[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love her. But she's married. No idea how her marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: canada.png (615KB, 1858x1078px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
615KB, 1858x1078px
i love her. But she's married. No idea how her marriage is like, but she has no kids. Wat do.
>>
Don't get caught up on her and find your own girl. You can go ahead and keep loving her if you think you can handle it but if you can't and you feel you NEED to have her for yourself then you are fucked and need to cut contact.
>>
>>18643105

Stay away from some other guy's wife and find someone available to love? How is this even a question.
>>
>>18643105
Pursue her if you want her. If her husband can't hold onto his wife, he doesn't deserve her.
>>
>>18643113
Its up to the married woman to stay away from other dick. She comes around me she's gettin it.
>>
>>18643395
Don't be that guy OP, please don't ruin a marriage.
>>
If she leaves him for you, she'll leave you for someone else. Not guaranteed but more than likely.
>>
>>18643105
Leave well enough alone, that's what do.
>>
>>18643480
When a married woman is on the prowl for dick the marriage is a sham already and should she get caught it is really a blessing in disguise for the husband. In this case she knows another man is in love with her and yet persist.

OP shouldn't want anything more than pussy and if he wants her to leave her husband he is a fool kids or no kids.

Fuck her like she wants then disappear.
>>
1.) leaver her alone

2.) be a fuckboy trash heap

u choose
>>
OP here.

if she has feelings for me.
and i have feelings for her.
and she has no kids, whose lives she might ruin otherwise.

what stops you guys from going for her.
just to respect the sanctity of marriage?
>>
>>18643105

Move on
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.