[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Senior >School starts next week >Made a promise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502686177106.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502686177106.png
31KB, 657x527px
>Be me
>Senior
>School starts next week
>Made a promise to get over crush I had since 10th grade
>This Summer worst than other miss her a lot

What do /adv/? Ok hear me out. My friends told her Ive liked her, but shes never give them a actual answer she just ignores it. Obviously is her nice way of saying no. I still like this girl. a lot. its my final year of hs and i cant get over her. Ive told her
shes beautiful n stuff. she just says
>"I dont know what to say to that but thanks"
but yet had a bf who im sure said all that shit. I cant get over here. I know she dont like me and never will but i cant get that through my mind. I still stay with that girl. What the fuck do i do /adv/.
>>
>>18642692
She isn't into you. Wait until after you graduated and see what is up. If you both end up staying in your hometown for whatever reason then maybe there is a shot. If you both end up leaving then maybe keep tabs and see where she is in a few years. Otherwise, I would just put it to the back of my head and do whatever you are planning to do with your last year. I know I spent a ton of time failing but I ended up not completely screwing things up.

JK I made a series of bad choices but I am very happy today so it worked out.
>>
>>18642692
I was in your exact same situation, only it was during my senior year, and I had a mad crush on this girl who obviously didn't share those feelings. I can tell you from personal experience, that if you let these feelings stay, you will continue to be hurt, and it will only get worse. It got so bad for me that I was cutting myself and contemplating suicide, while I had previosly criticized people who cut themselves pretty much my entire life.

You need to start talking to other girls. That's the best advice I can give you. Look on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Find a girl you think is cute, and message her. Even if you just talk to a girl as a friend, it helps. I just got over my girl problems a month ago, and that is the only thing that helped me. Talk to people, because then she isn't the only girl on your mind. Eventually, your feelings will lessen. Good luck with everything, anon. I feel for you.
>>
>>18642692
you're too obsessed. focus on something else that'll easy your mind. like the rest anons, i became obsessed with one coworker. never said anything too rash or immature but ate me up inside knowing that she'd never want me. it all came down to me telling her my feelings before she quit.
>>
>>18642700
I cant put her on the back of my head. I care about her so much. And my senior year. Im just gonna do the same shit ive done all my years of hs. pass and graduate. dont intent going to college bc school was never my thing. so ill prolly work a shitty job paying 11 bucks an hour for the rest of my life.

and about after hs how would things be between us?

you really think a girl who is rank 12 with a 5 gpa would ever date a faggot ranked 625 with a gpa of 2.7?
nah dont think so
>>
>>18642705
I can talk to other girls. Im ugly as fuck. im a 18 year old kissless virgin. I dont know how holding a girls hand feels like. i lost my confidence years ago man

>>18642716

Yes I am, like i said man. i care about her. right now i care about trying to graduate and HER. nothing else. im a fucking cuck
>>
>>18642719
>you really think a girl who is rank 12 with a 5 gpa would ever date a faggot ranked 625 with a gpa of 2.7?
Yeah. She might.

People are weird. People make choices all the time where you may ask what is their rationale, but whatever happens later in life is what happens later. If you put her aside you have a better opportunity to land her later as she more than likely will forget or remember certain things more strongly.

>I care about her so much
This is more than likely a bit of young love and testosterone.

>so ill prolly work a shitty job paying 11 bucks an hour for the rest of my life.
I would venture to guess maybe, maybe not. You never know what will happen in 5 years or where you will end up. I wouldn't resign myself to a fate like that though without a little bit of fight.
>>
>>18642731
I'll tell you that I'm 18, and I only just had my first kiss months ago. Yes, it is very hard to deal with. But first of all, you're not as ugly as you think. Studies have shown that, time and time again, we tend to underestimate our own appearance (by perceiving ourselves as uglier than we appear to others). Second of all, it's never too late, man. You just have to get out there and try. I know that's easier said than done, but it's really the only thing that will work. Trust me. I was cringey as fuck at first, but I got better, and the confidence builds up over time. Don't rake yourself over the coals so much. You're unconfident, as you stated. Luckily for you, confidence can be built up over time. Do something you're passionate about, be yourself, and put yourself out there. I promise that if you actually do those things, you will see a positive difference in your life.
>>
>>18642742
Good point, but dude shes fucking smart. and im sure shes into smart dudes only. Not gonna lie. If u knew me 4th grade to 10th grade you would prolly want to kill me. I was an annoying fat beaner. i would annoy her.. but i would give out lil hits that i was into her. she didnt get any hints till i told her how i felt which was the last day of school. 2016. junior year i finally grew up and lost a lot of weight. 227 to 160. im mature now. im that chill beaner who don't talk much im even told i dont talk much. yes this could be irrelevant but im in my feels writing this. feel like crying. jesus im a fucking pussy i fucking swear.
plus about the job thing. you youre right idk what could happen to me in the next 5 years but from the looks of it prolly dead
>>18642745 this goes to you as well man.
>>
>>18642767
Women are into different things. Intelligence has little to do with why women pick their mates. Most of it has to do with being comfortable to be around and not wanting to kill or ignore the other person all day, sharing interests and hobbies or generally sharing similar values.

If you really love her though just leave her be for the school year. She doesn't need distractions since she is going to be applying to schools.

I also take it you are from LA?
>>
>>18642782
We have nothing in common bruv...
only thing we have in common is we like memes thats it
shes into rock
>EDM
Has a nice life, smart kid
>a cuck who browse 4chin
beauty
>ugly
AP classes
>normal classes

i can go on.
If i let her go.im sure ill be depressed about her. to the point where ill kill myself

and no Texas
>>
>>18642800
>Texas
Same difference.

None of these are any real differences considering you are both still in High School.

>If i let her go.im sure ill be depressed about her. to the point where ill kill myself

You don't have to let her go, you just have to not obsess about her. There is a difference.

I'll tell you what, it may not seem like it now but most women are really not that different from you and me. What that also means is that she has her own set of priorities and you aren't even able to slide in now.

Maybe you should keep tabs on when she gets into schools and makes an acceptance and try to ask her out then? Right now would not be a good time due to the stress.

I should also point out that Facebook and Snapchat have made it really easy to keep up with people.

I really want to help you OP, but you gotta help yourself.
>>
>>18642816
I have her on Snapchat only.
and alright Ill see how things are between us in the future.
You're right (so are the others) I should focus less on her. and more on me. I should help myself by not beign obsessed with her.
thank for the advice. this goes to the other anons

also answer me this. if in the future i still crush on her and try to bump things up. but still fail
what do then?
>>
File: 1496766506498.png (159KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
1496766506498.png
159KB, 289x289px
>>18642827
My best advice is to continue on with your life. You got a snapchat though, that is good. Start doing /fit/ stuff: Workout, try to make more friends/more social outings, better dieting, etc etc. Eventually, assuming you still like her, you'll have more of a leg to stand on in terms of what you offer. Have at least 3 hobbies you would be willing to tell a girl you do, I.e. video games don't count. Self Improvement will give you more confidence, which you seem to lack, especially for your age group. Lastly, don't be such a downer, try to look on the bright sides of things. Just because you got a 2.7 gpa for your first 3 years doesn't mean you have to this year. Work your ass off, get better grades, be a good person to be around, be polite. The list goes on and on. In general, to sum it up, try to be the best-version-of-yourself in every situation.
Good luck anon, I believe in you.
P.s. you say you are ugly. Assuming genetics didn't COMPLETELY fuck you over (1-3/10) you can also work on facial aeshtetics to make yourself look better. get rid of facial blemishes, get a larger neck (neck exercises are actually a thing) and now there is a jawline exercise called mewing that is surfacing up.
>>
>tfw im a senior in high school finally seeing posters my age openly discussing their lives
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.