[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a boy I've been talking to for a few months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1503272093381.jpg (125KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1503272093381.jpg
125KB, 1280x1219px
There's a boy I've been talking to for a few months. I recently told him that his advances on me (he would tell me how badly he wanted to fuck me and ignores me when I said I was gay) made me very uncomfortable.

He replied with "ok" and has barely talked to me since. I try making conversation but his replies are very uninterested and he told me that he was busy. When I asked him "busy with what" he's ignored me. I know he's online because I follow him on twitter and he tweets a lot.

What should I do? I'm feeling kind of stupid..
>>
>>18642656
He wanted pussy, you didn't give him any, so he peaced out. How is this hard to understand?
>>
>>18642664
Yeah, you're right. It was just at first he was really nice to me but I guess he just wanted to use me.
>>
>>18642656
Unfortunately, he isn't into you. He wanted to get into your pants, and nothing more. If he acted interested in your life, it was because he wanted sex. Unfortunately, men do this (as do women); the best thing you can do is find someone else to fill his place. Don't feel stupid. He was simply trying to use you. Don't dwell on it. Just move on. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>18642670
>I guess he just wanted to use me
How else are boys supposed to get pussy? By being rude?
>>
>>18642776
That's not the point. She clearly feels used, because he wasn't straight with his intentions. Yes, it's true that you won't get a girl to have sex with you by being an insufferable asshole. But that doesn't mean you should pretend to care about someone if your sole intention is to have sex and leave. That just makes you a douchebag.
>>
>>18642794
>he wasn't straight with his intentions
He literally made advances on her. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

That's just how the world works. Some people already have real friends and just wanna screw around. He was direct, got rejected and moved on. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>18642656
Post tits/figure
>>
>>18642811
I understand what you are saying, and you're right, that he wasn't unobvious about it. My point is that, I get the impression that he wasn't *just* trying to have sex. The way she put it, it sounded like he played this whole game where he was talking to her constantly, being there for her, etc. If that's the case, I think that's wrong. If he were just looking for a casual fling, he should have kept it more casual, in my opinion. Regardless, you make a fair point.
>>
What I find most puzzling is why you would want to have anything to do with a guy who's idea of flirting or making an advance is "I want to fuck you really badly". Christ even when facing clubsoots basically begging for a dicking I'll still make it a question at the very least "wanna fuck?".

Straight up douche you were dealing with, dump, forget and move on.
>>
>>18642843
Girls are not pure.

Seduction rules aren't set in stone.

We have to make a compromise between comfort and tolerance in order to get along with other people.

Here's your why, with reddit spacing on top. Enjoy
>>
>>18642823
He could have been a normal guy looking for a relationship, not just sex. Regardless, he wants something more than platonic and OP doesn't fit the bill. He's literally following the advice he would get here:
OP's friend if he was posting on /adv/
>Be me, know this cute girl
>Talk to her for a while
>Take your guys advice and be straight forward with my intentions so I don't friendzone myself
>She says she's gay
>Does this mean she's not into me
/adv/:
>it doesn't matter, she might be gay, might be lying.
>either way, she's not interested
>break contact and move on
This thread is retarded
>>
>>18642670
All relationships involve mutual exploitation. Even platonic ones.
>>
>>18642881
Fucking this.
>>
>>18642794
>because he wasn't straight with his intentions
He actually was quite straight and direct.
> if your sole intention is to have sex and leave
Projecting much? He never even hinted he was looking for a pump and dump.
For all we know he was looking for a gf, nobody can tell.
>>
>>18642656
Eh, it's kind of hard to draw a line sometimes. Conversation turns to flirting turns to hitting on you. If he feels like he has to watch himself to not slide in that direction, it's logical that he'd feel more reserved talking to you.

He might also have taken it the wrong way, depending on how you phrased it and whether you go to college/school together. You might have come over as more hostile than intended.

And like others said, it might have been that he was looking for pussy, and when you shot him down he started questioning to what degree his interest in you was really interest in pussy, and decided that staying in contact would be shitty for the both of you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.