[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I feel like this is right place to ask about my situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 9811192.jpg (36KB, 439x457px) Image search: [Google]
9811192.jpg
36KB, 439x457px
Hi guys, I feel like this is right place to ask about my situation.

Anyway I'll make it short, I recently moved and found a gf, we've been together around a year now, in the tine we dated, I was 18 now 19, same for her.

When we first met she was still in school and I was working due to different state education systems, so within this time I have now hadmultiple jobs and onlooking into another currently, however she doesn't one bit seem to be interested in doing anything for herself.

All she does is fucking sit around all day, on her phone looking at instagram, sleeping and eating, and I'm the one to provide the money all the time.

Is this just whats wrong with my generation? Or it's just my girlfriend, it's so fucking depressing, she has no ambition or goals and the question is, how long is this going to continue?

tl;dr

Why is my girlfriend a so unambitious and thinks that she can leech off me forever? She's got a year gap on her resume ever since she left school and I don't see her applying for any jobs soon.
>>
To clarify, we have a great relationship, but I just want her to pursue something otherwise I feel like she will stop me from success.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.