[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me reasons to live /adv/. Tell me why I shouldn't kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1503189832276.jpg (31KB, 552x697px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503189832276.jpg
31KB, 552x697px
Give me reasons to live /adv/. Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself. Why I should stop from either jumping off a building, OD' ing, or just slashing my wrists. I'm really not feeling strong anymore and life is just feeling bland and empty.
>>
File: 1494513325056.png (3MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1494513325056.png
3MB, 1000x1399px
>>18642529
Anything that hold you now. Anything that make you unsure about this and make you asked /adv/.or you know anime. work for me.
>>
>>18642529
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
>>
File: IMG_9422.jpg (407KB, 545x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9422.jpg
407KB, 545x694px
>>18642529
There's always a chance that if you put yourself out there a little, someone will save you from your loneliness. Join a Discord server or something. Until then, live to indulge in your hobbies.
>>
I only live for self improvement. How do you want to better yourself? What skills do you think would be useful to you?
>>
File: Ny4FjPY.jpg (206KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ny4FjPY.jpg
206KB, 960x960px
>>18642529
>Give me reasons to live /adv/.
If we gave you them they wouldn't really be the reasons you wanna live just what someone else told you. Think about why you made your post in the first place instead of just ending it.
>>
>>18642529
>reasons why I shouldn't

Well, let's see here.
Jumping off a building or whatever high enough to actually kill you (more than 4 storeys), you'd probably change your mind halfway down but by then you'd be fucked.
ODing can be faulty, and many people survive it, but only long enough to die from liver failure if you're unlucky. And you'll be thinking about how you shouldn't have done it.
Bullet to the brain by anything other than a shotgun that literally blows your brains out may not be enough. And then you'll be alive all fucked up and disfigured.
Slashing wrists is just stupid and a lot more painful than you think. You'll probably get freaked out halfway through.

Six months ago, I had a plan. I bought an RV after losing everything, being homeless, quit job (cause I was going to suicide anyway). My plan was to drive it up to Washington to be with my parents, and "never get there". I was going to park the RV in the woods, and either hang myself or OD. After doing research on how to actually do it painlessly, I came to the realization that I was at a fucking magical time in my life.
And once you hit that point, it's fucking brilliant. You can really recreate yourself.
I still feel shitty sometimes, and even last month I was in the hospital because I was one step away from grabbing the gun in the drawer and offing myself.
You've got to find your own reason, and you don't ever come back from suicide.
Seriously, find some shit that interests you, because right now you need to force yourself to be motivated. One thing that helped me is working out and writing, even though I still have a very nihilistic view of the world. I do it because the future is uncertain, and you're the only one who can do it for you. Don't let others give you an identity, make one yourself.
Listen. To. Music.
>>
Good food is fucking delicious. Masturbation is nice, usually. If your dead you will spend an eternity not being able to do any of those things. Seriously, it is mathematically a better idea to stay alive
>>
>>18642529
This too shall pass. Life is always low before it pulls up. Break routine. Get new friends and new experiences. Stop repeating the same day over and over
>>
File: 1450821038354.jpg (151KB, 920x647px) Image search: [Google]
1450821038354.jpg
151KB, 920x647px
death isn't an option, its a guarantee anon. Eat good food, find people to trust and love, do whatever it takes to find that. Despite the stigma against suicide, its not something cowards do, it takes tremendous courage to commit it. If you haven't done it already, you have more strength than you know, harness it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.