[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, last summer I met girl. I loved talking with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: jfkonboat.jpg (165KB, 995x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jfkonboat.jpg
165KB, 995x1000px
Hello /adv/, last summer I met girl. I loved talking with her and she looked very pretty to me, so I quickly fell in love, but found out that she isn't interested. She often complained on guys(mostly)/girls how retarded or dumb they are, but then shortly after such statements I saw her hanging out with these people even one on one. It really made me feel sad, so I told her that I'm not even sure if she is talking such things about me to someone. She obviously told me that she don't, because she would never do it to me as I'm one of the best people she ever met.
She is hitting me with "what's up" once in a while.

Should I just slowly fade or tell her that I don't want to have such fake person near me?
Also how to get rid of last feelings.
>>
File: 1493147127055.jpg (82KB, 1131x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1493147127055.jpg
82KB, 1131x1154px
>>18642254
>she looked very pretty to me, so I quickly fell in love
I don't really have anything to say myself, though
>>
>>18642266
Ok, cut that out, not that quickly, make it "how to deal with such person"
>>
>>18642254
First of all I admire your sincerity, OP.

Second is that even if it sounds hypocritical, I wouldn't cut relationships with her if she is fake with others, as long as she isn't with you. This is implying that the reason why she is fake with others is that she doesn't have enough confidence with them

Lastly, if she doesn't want anything with you I would non-ironically advise remaining friends with her. Things will eventually settle.
>>
>>18642294
Sound pretty rational to me, thank you. I really like to write such problems on /adv/(did it like 3 times) even to read it by myself, maybe I should be doing it in notepad, but it helps to see things in brighter light. Like you know you are seeing it as something serious, but if it's in written it becomes so trivial and even retarded. It happened to me to make stupid decision in the heat of emotions, but decisions after making a thread here never were bad.

I will try to focus on activities more then and *insert already cliche phrase* becoming better version of myself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.