[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get over my absolute hate for fat, and fat people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: FRl36yg.jpg (64KB, 616x395px) Image search: [Google]
FRl36yg.jpg
64KB, 616x395px
How can I get over my absolute hate for fat, and fat people? I understand the difference between "thick" and "I'm a fat shit that has a poor sense of self care and health", but when I see someones thick legs, or anything other than a flat belly I get repulsed. I'm a dick to strangers that I shouldn't be and I"m passing on sex with people that want it.

Several years back I hooked up with a thick girl in process of letting herself go and her genital hygiene was one of the worst things I've experienced on this Earth. I told her this, and the minutes following of SJW "how could you think that" "You are just body shaming me" without taking into consideration I was literally repulsed by the state of stuff. Ever since, when I meet a woman, unless she is physically fit I just fucking cold shoulder. I see plenty of legit slightly thick, just slightly pudgy women that obviously care very much about self care and health, and I'm sure things down under aren't as bad, but this experience has scarred me. Both in her hygiene was, and how fucking nasty she turned immediately.

Not sure what I"m looking for. I think I want to find an actual nice clean and presentable pussy on a larger women to dispel my fears, but legit don't think it exists.
>>
Why do you care so much about other people? Just focus on yourself and the women you DO want to date. No one's asking you to date fat women if you don't want to.
>>
>>18642103
Other people produce my food and fix my roads and drive my vehicles and bring shit from around the world to my doorstep if I ask them to. People caring about other people is what allowed all this to happen.

A little less idealistic, I guess I've cracked under the pressure from all the fat fucks around me that seem to hate anyone, and am not using that word lightly, that tries to be better than them. They take it as personal insult.

Too many times I've been put down by someone with "less" than me ( in the context of health, someone fatter) because they find it unfair I am 1) able to spend time on myself and my goals, 2) Choosing myself over THEM, clearly the more important person here because they "are suffering more, check your privilege". I've let it in, and it seems the only emotion I have in response is hatred and bitterness.
>>
File: 1386493006125.jpg (45KB, 394x453px) Image search: [Google]
1386493006125.jpg
45KB, 394x453px
>>18642100

>How can I get over my absolute hate for fat, and fat people?

Who gives a shit, honestly. Seems like our collective energy could be spent on better things than counseling some miserable twat who uses one stinky pussy to justify pointlessly hating and judging strangers.
>>
>>18642175
Doing your part spending that energy well, I can see.
>>
>>18642145
you are an unbelievably petty person if you let tumblr bullshit get to you. Do you honestly get upset that someone worse off than you tries to guilt you?
>>
File: every man's dream.gif (2MB, 460x538px) Image search: [Google]
every man's dream.gif
2MB, 460x538px
Literally nothing wrong with fat.
>>
>>18642281
Jesus Christ....
>>
>>18642281
Cellulite is nasty as f. The older I get the more I hate it, because it is just a manifestation of "I dont give a shit". Sure, plenty of people don't develop it until later in life, and its because "I've been giving a shit for 40 years, I"m done", but the whole 20 year olds with cellulite and not doing anything about it is gross as fuck. Like, if you're gross as fuck now what makes you think you WONT be in a couple years?

Yes I am petty. Its all I've ever known. Is this the best place to get over it? It would appear not, but at least I have direction and an outsiders perspective of what this sounds like.

Good to know I"m being PETTY, and not a fat-shaming piece of human garbage. Yeah, I don't like it either, but my current experience has led me to believe that I'm the wrong one for having personal taste.

I grew up in a large, unhealthy household. My extended family is worse, I was not born to a father that could teach me to be strong in the face of garbage people. He is kinda, garbage himself, and any time I bring up anything health around him its typical fragile ego shit.

I hate crashing peoples egos, no matter how badly they need it. Its not my place?
>>
File: myarmmysoul.gif (927KB, 410x282px) Image search: [Google]
myarmmysoul.gif
927KB, 410x282px
>>18642307
just get over yourself your conceited fuck
>>
>>18642316
What do people mean by that? What do you?
>>
File: 1499477752535.gif (4MB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499477752535.gif
4MB, 240x266px
>>18642307

>Cellulite is nasty as f. The older I get the more I hate it, because it is just a manifestation of "I dont give a shit".
>>
>>18642319
by looking inward and realizing you are obsessing over something that nobody really gives a shit about. I am assuming you are in shape, so why do you give so many fucks over if people are fat or not? Be disgusted by it, who cares, nobody is going to force you fatter. You don't have to spend time with fat people if you find them repulsive. What benefit does this obsession have for you?
>>
>>18642330
I could be more, always. Not sure really why I give so many fucks, part of why I'm here. Typical sex drive wanting to bang everyone coupled with some bad experiences is what it looks like to me, but that is awfully surface.

Hoping that randomly my mixed up emotions will resonate with someone and their advice can help me sort out what it is I"m feeling, because right now the damage this obsession as you call it is really starting to show, both in my happiness and general mental stability.

Benefit? I haven't touched any fat people, I call it a plus.

Thats about all its good for. I guess, ocassionally people congratulate me for losing weight, but I have a hard time accepting it. It either comes of as patronizing (Because they never had weight to begin with) or jealousy (because they are still more overweight than they themselves are comfortable with)
>>
>>18642321
I made that face at that face. Whats up?
>>
>>18642100
Fat guy here. OP has every right to be physically repelled by me. I am hideous. However, I think (and have empirical evidence to support) a pretty good and likable guy. I have many friends (both thin and fat) who love me despite my fatness and a family who cares about me deeply. It makes my heart sad (as sad as it can be with all that fat in there) when I am hated for being fat without even knowing me. I have character flaws just like anyone else and mine happen to be that I love to eat and hate to workout. Don't get me wrong, though, I have reaped what I've sowed. It's only my fault that I'm fat. Please don't think I'm blaming anyone else.
>>
File: 1497182036271.jpg (8KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497182036271.jpg
8KB, 227x221px
>>18642663
You sound like a pretty cool dude anon. I hope this random compliment cheers your day
>>
>>18642100
Don't fuck fatties, that's disgusting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.