[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How wrong would it be to kill my neighbors dogs? Has anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4527.jpg (58KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
58KB, 1600x900px
How wrong would it be to kill my neighbors dogs? Has anyone else done this? I just can't fucking take it anymore.

I live in a quiet sleepy town that's always calm and peaceful but these retards fucking suck and they need to die and so do their owners. They literally fucking bark 24/7 and they never ever ever ever ever EVER let them inside. I hear them barking all day, they bark at 7 am, they bark at 5 am, they bark at 2 am, midnight everything and the fucking owner is a retard he obnoxiously rides four wheelers and tractors up and down the road all day long while his dogs bark and fucking freak the fuck out at everything and howl

They fucking BARK like insanely loud all day long as soon as one thing outside moves and they come up in my property and attack my animals and others peoples and they fucking charge at everything and fuck with everyone I can't remember the last time I was able to go on a walk without getting a mini heart attack because they fucking charge at me from the fence and start barking and freaking the fuck out and they bark at me for like ten minutes until I get all the way up the road

Like what the fuck I want them fucking DEAD
>>
>>18641497
Yes, it would be wrong you fucking psychopath
>>
>>18641497
I was in a similar situation around 4 years back. Once the neighbour was away for the whole day, I opened the gates slowly making the dog go out of their plot. I called the animal shelter, they brought a van and took it away. He never got the dog back.
>>
>>18641503
Fuck you cock sucker you would want to kill them too and I don't see how it's any different then hillbillies going out and killing wild animals
>>
i know the feel, OP, but you can't kill them.

maybe buy a dog whistle, though not sure it'd do anything.

throw them food laced with something that wont kill them
>>
>>18641497
There's a little machine you can buy that makes a high-frequency sound, like a dog whistle, every time a dog barks nearby. Supposedly you can set it up in your yard to train your dog to stop barking.

I'm not sure how well they work, but I've seen them at Wal-Mart for about 20 bucks. I'd say that's worth a try before you kill your neighbor's dog
>>
>>18641663
Me and my mom tried one for years it didn't do much
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.