[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right, this is kind of a weird question and I'm pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Oblong-Faced-Men.jpg (16KB, 255x345px) Image search: [Google]
Oblong-Faced-Men.jpg
16KB, 255x345px
Right, this is kind of a weird question and I'm pretty sure I won't get an answer here, but it's worth a try.

It's about plastic aesthetic surgery. My face is long and narrow. I realize I lack bone support. Would it be possible to go from pic related to a more balanced facial appearance via plastic surgery?

Has anyone here tinkered with these kind of ideas or has some kind of an understanding of PS/has actually perhaps undergone one?

I'm not looking to end up like a male model, I know that's impossible given my not so sufficient base, but I just want to end up with a balanced-looking face, hoping to go above-average.

Ofc I'm nowhere as good looking as Ben Affleck, but my face shape is basically his, without his cool eyes.
>>
>>18641289

i doubt it. its the shape of your skull you know, its easy to add stuff in and sometimes to shave stuff off, but you just generally shrink is going to be impossible and not worth it. you can check it out by contacting a local plastic surgeon and seeing what options are, they will haveb efore and afters, but i wouldn't be surprised if they could not do that.
>>
>>18641300
Fugg. Well thanks for your opinion, I fear the same, but my hope lives on.
>>
Not worth it imho.

t.lookismcel
>>
>>18641289
Wouldn't it be easier to widen the zygoms and jaw?
You know, putting more support in instead of sawing bone off.
>>
>>18641315
Well, if that would be the difference, I'd have to agree with you on this one. But the thing is, they both look good. I wish I looked like the first guy, but I'd have to say my cheeks are droopy and I've got some sclera show, and a big-ass nose that kind of doesn't fit the long, narrow face. Maybe addressing the eyes and nose would help out, but I'd still like to do something about 50 yo looking droopy cheeks around my mouth area.

btw also a lookismcel but that site's a bit too extreme and cancerous unfortunately. Had potential.
>>
>>18641325
Yeah, exactly my thought. There's nothing to shave off desu. I can only add support. But my question was to what extent would the support help, and if such a structure is even fixable. Droopy cheeks and sclera below the eyes point to the obvious lack of support. I guess I'd have to see an actual surgeon on this one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.