[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to wonder if sex is for me. I'm cynical.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cool breeze.jpg (60KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cool breeze.jpg
60KB, 750x750px
I'm starting to wonder if sex is for me. I'm cynical. I'm broke, for now. I've dumped every girlfriend in the past, due to frustration with their personality. I don't prefer being alone, but I don't like most people. I ejaculate pretty early. I long for a level of mutual love and commitment (even if it's an open relationship) that seems strange and impossible to others, outside of literally all the stupid fiction they indulge in.

Some people think, "Well what about the American dream of having two children, owning a house with a picket fence, and fucking at least every other night?" I think that's just something invented by companies to sell us things we don't need, and that marriage throughout all of history has mostly involved tolerating your partner for the sake of successful reproduction, and not being lonely.

So, sex is just becoming a bodily function thing for me, right with eating and shitting, hopefully not all at the same time. Is this how 'asexuals' feel? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get "the succ" or whatever kids are calling it these days, but it doesn't seem worth tolerating another person. If people were simpler, it would definitely be worth it, but instead, we always find some way to get on each other's nerves in these kinds of relationships built on sex.

I used to think that sex was some magical thing, particularly during puberty, but now I look at it with a lot of disdain. Anyone here have a similar experience? It's not good to talk about these kinds of things outside in person, since people get offended and can't handle it, but I'm sure someone here feels the same way.
>>
>>18641260
I'm kinda the same as you, except I don't even remember a time when I actually wanted to be in a relationship and romance doesn't interest me.

I don't crave sex either because masturbating does the job well enough and the thought of someone else being in my space 24/7 is just terrible. I have some great friends and really loving parents, so I never truly get lonely either. I know it's not really normal the way I feel and I sometimes start thinking why I am like this when everyone else is desperate to get a gf/bf or start a family. Maybe this will change if I find the ''''right one''''? Fuck if I know, but I'm already 23 and nothing has changed yet.
>>
>>18641260
Lol. Sounds like you are loner. Are you ok with not having children? Then stay alone. No big deal.

And try hookers or
https://bad-dragon.com/products/janine
if sex is only bodily function for you. Good luck?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.