[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm fucked! Me and my co-renter of the apartment we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0885.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So, I'm fucked!

Me and my co-renter of the apartment we currently live in have to re-sign our contract like now or we have to move on the 1st of september.

Well I asked her about a month ago about the contract if she was intrested in re-signing it, I was a bit worried at the time since she had met this guy and was always over there and it seemed serious so I thought maybe she'll move in with him instead but she said that she'd be in for another contract so she can see if the thing with the guy was real.

To the shit!
I borrowed 20€ from her a few weeks ago and totally forgot to pay her back.
Now when the landlord called me up earlier about meeting up and signing the contract she is backing out because "you borrowed 20€ and didn't pay it back, you can't be trusted anymore"

I seriously need this apartment: there is no way that I'll be able to find a new place to live until the 1st of september! That means I'll have to sign the contract anyways to have somewhere to live but that means I'll have a fuckin' 1400€ rent to deal with by myself! That will make me bankrupt.

I don't have the same options as her when it comes to just move in with a gf, my family lives shit-long away.

Why fuck me over for 20 got damned euros?

I got her to a "I'll think about it" just now before she left but it didn't sound very sincere.

I am fucked!
>>
>>18641143
She's not fucking you over because of 20 euro, she's just using that as an excuse so that she doesn't have to renew. the 20 euro means nothing.
>>
If she would've told me when I asked her originaly I could've prepared for the 1st of sep!

This short notice: I am fucked!

Also I can't get another roomie, the apartment is too small really for 2 people, it only works because we 've known eachother for so long and that she mostly stays at her bf's.

It will not be appealing for random people online.
>>
>>18641143
Either
1. You have a history of not paying back, thus the response.
OR
2. Your roommate is a cunt and you should be looking to move anyways
>>
>>18641155
>If she would've told me when I asked her originaly I could've prepared for the 1st of Sep
>This short notice: I'm fucked!
>>
>>18641164
This is the first time I borrowed money from her.
>>
I guess a "what do" is in order!
>>
>>18641143
What am I looking at in this picture exactly?
>>
>>18641157
>she mostly stays at her bf's.
She doesn't need the apt.
You should have seen it coming, even tho she was a coward and didn't told you straight from the beginning.
>>
>>18641231
It's a close to broken wire, it's a work picture
>>
>>18641243
Yes, wich is exactly why I asked her about a month ago about it in the first place!

I specificly even asked: "So... are you moving in with Anon now or are we re-signing the contract?"
>>
>>18641259
She's a coward, nothing you can do about it.
Look for an other place, because obviously you can't pay double the rent. You have about 10 days, it should be more than enough to find something.
>>
>>18641281
Well, I live in the one of the toughest housing markets in the world though.
It took me 3 months of prettt full time looking to find this place to begin with!

But yes, I don't have much choice do I?
I have to look! With shitloads of luck maybe I'll find something.
>>
>>18641299
Ask the cunt to help you look for an other place?
>>
Don't renew contract
stay at places on airbnb for a week or two while you find a new 2 bedroom place
find a roommate once you move in
profit
>>
>>18641143
Did she remind you at any point about the 20€? If you had the money and just forgot, it seems like she's jumping to that conclusion so fast.

She does have something of a point, though- small debts are a useful litmus test to decide whether they're okay to take on bigger ones. If she was in any doubt already, it might have been the deciding factor. Have you had any issues paying the rent in the past?
>>
>>18642051
She never reminded me about the 20€ until now.

No, we've always payed rent on time.

I really just think she is using it as an excuse to go back on her word the other month.
>>
Post a craiglist ad and interview people for the place and you'll solve the problem if it's as tough as you said to get a half rent roomate with better vibes than that tricky bitch.
>>
Well, I can tell you if she's not signing the contract that our friendship is over.

I'll kick her out the 1st, and she's not Welcome back so she'd better be moved out by then.
>>
>>18642838
This, if the rental market is tough like you say then you've actually got the opportunity to be quite picky. You could also try and negotiate to pay half the rent while you sort out someone else to move in.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.