[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you got any cheating experiences? Good or bad or indifferent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Mature-18-2.jpg (213KB, 1260x1892px) Image search: [Google]
Mature-18-2.jpg
213KB, 1260x1892px
Any of you got any cheating experiences? Good or bad or indifferent.

There's a milf that has been working on me for a long time and I think I might cave....need /ad/
>>
>>18641111

You're cheating or she is?
>>
>>18641111
does the milf have a penis?
>>
>>18641112
Both
>>
>>18641114
>>18641112

Well I havent caved yet
>>
File: 1484973421119.jpg (368KB, 1106x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1484973421119.jpg
368KB, 1106x1491px
>>18641115
>>18641114

How attached are you to your girlfriend? Relationship about to end? Don't like her? Feel like it's not going to last forever? May as well do it. Worst case scenario, you break up like you know you will down the line anyway. Otherwise she may very well never find out.

Don't worry about the milf's situation. It's not your problem. If not you, she'd fuck someone else.
>>
>>18641111
I fucked a milf that was married. Was great, she was always ready to go so we'd spend the day at it.

She ended up leaving her husband and then I stopped seeing her as a result because she went after a relationship with people her own age. But it was good whilst it lasted and was definitely worth it. Also got to fuck her raw due to being on birth control due to her marriage.
>>
I had a cheat meal today
>>
>>18641118
I had a slice of Pizza today.

Feels bad man...
>>
>>18641116

Things are good with the gf.

Though the milf is killer.

If it was shit with the gf it would be a different prob :{
>>
File: 1503179564571.gif (491KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503179564571.gif
491KB, 200x200px
>>18641111

The woman in that picture is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>18641120

Threeway proposition.
>>
Have a quick fap and see if you still want to fuck her
>>
>>18641111
I've cheated on my current gf with an ex-gf. I fessed up and told her because I couldn't look her in the face without feeling guilty because my gf is so sweet but a lousy lay. I did it a bunch of times and then stopped after coming clean. Use to stress me a bit too and give me anxiety worrying if she'd find out, so I sat her down, came clean and she cried and cried and then we had sex. She was suss for ages but doesn't mention it anymore.

I gotta admit, it was a rush to go fuck my ex and then fuck my gf same day but I'd take it back if I could, I would never cheat again because the regret has stayed with me.
>>
>>18641124
hmmmm
>>
>>18641111
blow a load down her throat anon
>>
>>18641111
Just do it, honestly. Not a big deal. Doing it w/ milfs is the best cause you don't need to worry about them going crazy on you, they can keep it hush
>>
>>18641111

I cheated a year ago. I was in a casual thing and she said at the beginning she didn't care if I slept with someone else just that I had to tell her for safety reasons, (STIs) then I did it, and felt like shit, and then felt even worse once I told her. And it turns out she caught feelings earlier, we broke up because of it.
>>
I have this qt nerdy co-worker, we've been hanging around for a while and flirting a lot lately. She's definitely attracted to me, and we have good chemistry, same interests and tastes.
She is engaged to a neckbeard, no wedding date set.

How do i take this further, anons?
>>
>>18641111
The problem is you're a fucking pussy. If you want her and she wants you, then go fuck her silly and have no regrets. But don't lazy fuck her.

Watch all the videos from Woodman Casting, every woman wants to be fucked like that deep down.

I've fucked over 150 woman I've lost count. Married couples invite me to fuck them. This is 2017 stop being a fucking sissy and thinking marriage or long term relationship is healthy, they are not.

Go fuck this milfs brains out and stop being a pussy.
>>
>>18641129
Smash and don't dash
>>
File: goes_in_all_fields.gif (163KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
goes_in_all_fields.gif
163KB, 300x100px
>>18641111
>need /ad/
>doesn't go to /adv/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.