[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new girlfriend is 23yo and she told me she is sitll a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: blueballs.jpg (64KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
blueballs.jpg
64KB, 660x495px
My new girlfriend is 23yo and she told me she is sitll a virgin because she doesn't want to waste it until now. Plus she says she thinks of herself like a whore if she did it with the guys who she had a relationship before me. We are together for 4 months now.

Fapping doesn't do it while having a 10/10 gf.

What can I do to make her more comfortable about sex?
>>
marry her
>>
The fact of the matter is that sex is a part of your life already, even if it is not a part of hers. It's something that you want to do plenty of, and going without it will end up causing problems.

Ask her to let you play the field while she's making her mind up, or break up with her. Either that or give her an ultimatum, she can keep you, or keep her hymen.
>>
Try to ease her into it the best you can. Do you have long make out sessions, touching? How far does she let you go? What does she say if you ask her what her ideal time line is, whether she wants to wait for marriage etc?

Also just a warning. Tread very carefully. The ideas she expresses about sex are pretty extreme and chances are that she isn't suddenly going to be relaxed and easy about sex after losing her virginity. Absolutely do not marry her before ever having had sex.
>>
>>18640672
OP, she's done shit with other guys, maybe even fucked them, but she wants you to wait so you can believe that pussy is worth more than it actually is.
>>
>>18640872
>bitch that women are all whores
>if a woman appears to not fit this image then she must be a lying whore

Posters on here...
>>
>>18640882
migrants from /r9k/, this board is pretty hit or miss with them
>>
>>18640882
I'm not bitching I'm telling OP that shit has been hit before. Power to her if she gets away with it.
>>
>>18640916
How can you be so sure? Girls being a virgin at that age isn't THAT unheard of.
>>
>>18640672
I fucking wish I had a girl like that.
>>
>>18640924
You're right not unheard of but extremely rare
>>
>>18640672
Have you considered non-vaginal sex?
>>
>>18640685
This guy gets it
>>
>>18640933
They are rare but they exist. And girls who are in love with someone and fine with not having sex for four months aren't exactly a common occurrence either.
>>
>>18640685
fpbp
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18640685
This or use assault cuddling.

The fact is, girls want sex as much as boys. Even more when they are in relationship with boy they actually care about. So start with light skin contact. Then hugging. Then whisper into her ear how sexy she is. Then tickle and lick her neck. Be really touchy. Imagine your gf is a teddy bear and hug, pet and cuddle the shit out of her.

Find excuses to be in bed or really close to her on couch. Also you can tell her she can remain virgin while she faps you or when you finger/eat her out. Cuddle is your biggest eapon against her. Find what is she comfortable with and each time try to be more bold and pushy.

Tldr cuddle the bitch. Tease her. Be playful and every time you see her, look into her eyes and smile. And do the "accident touches" all the time.

Marriage when?
>>
>>18640672
Just cuddle and kiss with her, it'll end up in sex, trust me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.