[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can not fuck my gf without hurting her. She is so tightly built,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: internet help.jpg (95KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
internet help.jpg
95KB, 425x282px
I can not fuck my gf without hurting her. She is so tightly built, even a finger hurts her. We are both virgins

Help.
>>
You do know there's a thing called the hymen, right?
>>
Kek, she just doesn't want *you* to fuck her because you don't arouse her and that's why she's so tight and tense
>>
>>18640669
No, that's not the problem. A hymen is a thin ring of tissue around the outside and stretches to accommodate.

OP, it's likely she has what's called vaginismus. Vaginismus is a condition where penetrative acts cause an involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles, similar to your eye blinking when someone pokes at it. Vaginismus is usually psychosomatic, meaning it's the mind and the mental state that cause it. She might be nervous because she's inexperienced. She might feel like sex is shameful because of an anti-sex upbringing. It can also be caused by trauma. There's all sorts of things that can cause it, but the point is that she needs to develop a healthy mental relationship with sex.

First things first - STOP TRYING TO PENETRATE. BY forcing penetration, you cause pain. This creates a feedback loop where penetration is associated with pain, which causes more clamping and more tightness and then even more pain. It's a vicious cycle that just makes everything worse.

Stop it at the source, stop penetration. Instead, explore other sex acts. Oral, fingering, toys, anything. Do this for a while until she's completely comfortable. Then, slowly reintroduce penetration. Use lube, and stop immediately if it hurts or even gets close to hurting. You don't want to restart the cycle by causing pain, so you have to take it very, very slow. But with time and work, she'll be able to reduce the bad mental associations and be totally fine.
>>
>>18640667
just do long sessions of foreplay until she feels at ease enough, maybe let her do the fingering so she can be a little more relaxed since she knows what's gonna go in and how
it will be pretty hard on you, quitting after a long foreplay is something of the biggest tortures out in the world
also tongue is probably the softest thing you can use to penetrate her if you wanna test it
really, keep it slow
>>
>>18640667
don't fuck her yet. experiment with oral etc. it's way easier for a female to get pleasure from that and after she knows whats good, sex will follow.
>>
>>18640667
like what the other anons have said, you get there and you tongue her like a champion, i want you to tongue her until shes speaking fucking latin, then slowly ease into her. guaranteed success
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.