[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl from work flirty with me Think we are hitting it of good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Girl from work flirty with me
Think we are hitting it of good
She asks me out for some drinks
Cool
She ends up spending most the evening talking about her ex and manages to beeline any attempt of mine to change the topic, back to her ex
Confused as fuck I just end up going home
Next days at work back to being extremely flirty and basically glued to my side to the point where I am being asked (barely jokingly) if we are engaged or so.
Go out with her several more times, some of the times she is completely eneamored with me, other times I wonder if she even realizes I am there

The fuck is this woman doing with me, I can't tell if she wants a serious relationship with me, a fling, or a long lasting friendship BFF sort of thing.
We click immensely well, seemingly able to read each other's mind and compliment each other's traits and quirks.

Usually I would just straight up make a move or confront. But then usually if the answer is "not interested in you in that way" I can just leave it at that and walk away. In my current situation I would still have to work with her, which would become extremely awkward if all she wants is a friend and I misread that and try to romance it.

I have never had anyone fuck with my head this much.

Need outsider's insight. Will answer any questions you lot have about me/the "situation"
>>
>>18640648
She seems to be using you as emotional tampons for her problems since she's keep talking about her ex to you.

Do not shit where you eat.
>>
>>18640665
The ex thing was once and wasn't all that emotional at all, just pretty boring. Seemed more like she didn't know what to talk about. In hindsight I should have just asked if we could talk about anything but exes.
My confused state stems from the fact that she genuinely seems very much into me. Heck I have had relationships with women who weren't half as (seemingly) interested in, or taken by me as this current girl. But then every so often she tramples all over that with a comment or action, and I can't tell if it is her nerves or some other reason making her say dumb shit, or if she is just not interested in me.

One week I asked her out for dinner, she was over the moon, and we had a fantastic evening.

The next week I ask her out to go stargazing after she wouldn't shut up about it for nearly a week and I got turned down so hard I thought I must have misunderstood what she meant by stargazing. Then the next morning she phones me and tells me how sorry she is, and how she would have loved to come etc. so I just put the whole episode down to PMSing.

I am honestly starting to wonder if I am dealing with a bipolar person here. Still though, none of this changes the way I feel about her, and I am worried I am going to end up misreading the whole thing and fucking self destruct on it like a fucking retard.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.