[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuckbuddy sends me ass pics >looks kinda bad >tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (61KB, 696x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 696x518px
>fuckbuddy sends me ass pics
>looks kinda bad
>tell her "Do some squats breh"
>tells me to fuck off and stop being so rude

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18640586
Wait till next time you booty call her, the angry sex will be amazing.

Or she could said "fuck you" yet she'd take it into heart and start squatting to confomr with your "standard"

Either way, you've perhaps unintentionally "game" her.
>>
>>18640586
Should have sent her pictures of pancakes.

Bitches love pancakes.
>>
>>18640586
you fucking a man breh?
>>
>>18640608
Nah it's a woman. Literally no homo
>>
Are you literally autistic or trying to score internet points with your sick ass burn?

In case of the first, she meant that you were a dick by responding to pictures meant to turn you on with an implication that her ass looks bad. You're lucky if she fucks you again. If you didn't find her attractive, don't fuck her. If you find her attractive enough to fuck, don't shittalk her looks.
>>
>>18640706
Kill yourself you ugly white knighting roastie
>>
>>18640706
>Not having the balls to say something to a woman that might be considered "mean"

The toppest of keks. Women aren't the delicate flowers they like to project.
>>
>>18640764
It's not about not being allowed to say anything remotely critical, it's the context. She is sending it to do him/you a favor and show off. Imagine how you'd feel if you cockily asked a girl whether she enjoyed herself during sex and she said "eh... you need to improve".

If OP was that invested in her working on her ass, he should've brought up whether she ever considered squats and how hot is is. Not respond to a gesture to please him with implying that she doesn't look good. Even if you don't care about basic decency, if you're having sex with someone then it is also in your best interests that they feel confident and sexy around you.
>>
>>18640586
would be like sending her a dick pic and getting "lol dicklet" as an answer, not particulary brilliant but well it's a fuckbuddy who cares it's fine to be honest with those
>>
>>18640776
eeh it's a fuckbuddy, not his wife
also anger is a good emotion to trigger motivation to change
>>
>>18640780
Doesn't change that it's a douchey thing to do and OP seriously lacks empathy if he's baffled by her response after he took her down a notch.
>>
>>18640776
>investing in a fuck buddy
If he was trying to make her his eventual gf sure.
>>
File: 1496081281163.jpg (193KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
1496081281163.jpg
193KB, 640x802px
Who cares about ass, anyways.
>>
>>18640958
straigh people care
>>
>>18640964
You sure showed me.
>>
>>18640776
>Too insecure to take criticism about sex
>Being so full of yourself to believe that you're some sort of sex God
Lmao. If she says I was bad and need to get better then either I work with her to "get better", she just deals with it, or we go out separate ways because we aren't compatible. Maybe the next girl won't think I'm shit in bed?
>>
>>18640964
You sure showed me. *straight
>>
OP here. I have a nicer ass than my fuck buddy and that's a problem desu. I even told her this multiple times and even invited her to go to the gym with me, but no avail.
>>
>>18640977
Again it is less about having criticism in general than about the moment and way you go about it. What OP and the example did is your partner showing off and fishing for approval or a compliment to relish in how much you like each other (as you are fucking..) and in turn you go "nah bitch/dude, you ain't that great".

To be fair maybe I'm old fashioned given the comments about fuckbuddies etc, I would not have sex with someone I don't love to begin with. But I cannot for the life of me imagine a situation where I'd spontaneously pipe up to say something bad about the body of someone I'm with, let alone right when they are trying to seduce me.
>>
OP was mean for no reason /thread

But mean people still get laid, life goes on.
>>
File: middle was literally cucked.jpg (231KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
middle was literally cucked.jpg
231KB, 1080x1080px
>>18641137
>But mean people still get laid, life goes on.
>>
File: 076.jpg (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
62KB, 512x512px
>>18641051
You a peach, stay this way.
>>
>>18640586
Telling your fuckbuddy that her ass looks fat and she should do squats is rude if not handled delicately, you don't know how insecure someone is about their looks and how much simply suggesting they watch their weight will hurt them.

Trying to defuse an insulting comment by formatting it as a lame joke "totes brehh" is just cowardly and off putting.

She might get over it but considering how stupid and blind you are, she's likely to just drop you like a sack of rocks, and why shouldn't she, you're looking for advice on 4chiggles so clearly you're no catch
>>
>>18641144
Not sure what was the point of your post, trying to tell me I'm cucked? kek
>>
>>18640586
I like to believe at that moment the will of all creation was channeled through her, and you were receiving a message from the universe itself.
>>
>>18640977
Wow, couldn't miss the point more if you trief
>>
File: 1503099019537.gif (2MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
1503099019537.gif
2MB, 400x218px
>>18641153
Just my way of expressing how nature works.
>>
>>18640586
The obvious solution is you make her do squats on your dick......

make it part of her exercise routine...
"Alright, now 30 squats lets go!" if you fuck her enough, it'll work then she;ll thank you for how nice her ass looks.
>>
>>18641168
Frank legit fucked over 300 women and they were all 7/10+.

He also read all of Nietzsche at age 5.
>>
File: fit royalty.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fit royalty.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>18641182
>Frank legit fucked over 300 women and they were all 7/10+.
That's because his consciousness about reality is on another level than the average joe. His confidence is not even autistically high, it's a whole different universe altogether. I have this feeling that he views the world as if he were playing GTA, but even that doesn't really cover it. I mean, the man literally had sex with a chick in the middle of a crowded street with people walking, and came in the news and shit. Didn't hurt him in any way. He became rich. He keeps on destroying wall after wall.

I would love to see him take an IQ test.
>>
>>18640776
Completely agree. Fuckbuddy or not, the timing was really bad. You might not have had cruel intentions but she would have been hurt for sure. You could have chosen a better time and may be a better way of saying the same.
>>
>>18641150
>implying she'll drop me

Yeah nah, she's literally obsessed with me to the point where she wants a relationship, though I don't return the feelings for various reasons. It's a long story. Go whiteknight somewhere else you reddit faggot.
>>
>>18641182
Who is Frank? I've never heard of this man and it sounds like I'd enjoy hearing his antics
>>
>>18640586
Your reaction indicates you don't care about keeping her as a fuckbuddy, so why are you posting this here.

I assume you don't want to fuck a girl with a bad ass anyway and that's how she's going to see it. Simple.
>>
>respect women
>get friendzoned and don't get laid

>disrespect women and shit talk them
>get laid despite being a jerk

Really makes me think. Also women give shit advice.
>>
File: boobs vs butt.jpg (247KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
boobs vs butt.jpg
247KB, 1000x800px
>>18640958
3rd world does
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18640764

>Thinking that being an asshole and intentionally saying shit to make people feel bad has anything to do with having balls
>>
>>18641769
>intentionally sugar coating everything so she might not feel bad is somehow better
Lol
>>
>>18640706
>being this much of a faggot
>>
File: 1474427488301.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1474427488301.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>18641851

>Thinking that mischaracterizing your insults as legitimate criticism is proper justification for communicating like a child.

>Thinking that simply making a minimal effort to not behave like an asshole when you speak to people is called "sugar coating"
>>
>>18640586
holy shit OP if I received an ass pic my dik would explode, I wouldn't in any way give her criticism let alone make fun
>>
>>18641998
Even if it was a mediocre ass?
>>
>>18640586
So what do you need advice on? She meant she was offended that you insulted her ass. Lmfao. So what, the bitches ass is flat. Why'd you need to come to /adv/ to figure that out? It's not rocket science. Retard.
>>
>>18641471
beta response: compliment her
normal person response: compliment her and say something directly sexual
alpha response: say something dumb like op
actually have good sex response: do the shit i said before
>>
>>18642577
>>18642577
that said it can be funny to make fun of her ass if you actually do it with better timing
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.