[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf likes it when I cook for her but when I suggest she cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a.0001.jpg (43KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
a.0001.jpg
43KB, 620x382px
My gf likes it when I cook for her but when I suggest she cook for me she says we're not in the 50s anymore in a way that hurts me a lot. How can I find someone better who will cook for me too and return all the favors I do for her? I just want someone who actually respects me. All women I meet seem to think exactly like her and it's depressing.
>>
>>18640491
>My gf likes it when I cook for her but when I suggest she cook for me she says we're not in the 50s anymore in a way that hurts me a lot.
Try dating older women. Not like "moms creepy friends" older but like 5 more years. They're usually more secure.
>>
>>18640499
Older women tend to have kids... I don't want someone else's kids and I'm not ready for my own.
>>
>>18640491
Why would you ask her to cook for you?
Do you ask her also to suck your dick just because you went down on her?

Be honest with her and with yourself about why you do things: is it for her or for you (so you can get something back)?
>>
That's feminism to you, things are equal only when it favors then.

>We aren't in the 50s anymore
As if the only way someone would cook for you is because of implicit social mores.
>>
>>18640572
>Why would you ask her to cook for you?

Because she appreciates it when I cook for her and she knows I like it when someone cooks something for me so it would only be civil of her to return the favor?

>Do you ask her also to suck your dick just because you went down on her?

Yeah? Why would she be entitled to sexual favors from me if she's not willing to return them?

>is it for her or for you (so you can get something back)?

It's supposed to be for both. I am willing to do things for her but I am not willing to be exploited, being the one to give give give and receive nothing but misery and disrespect and depression fuel back. That's not a fair relationship. Only when I'm about to dump her does she suddenly become nice but as soon as she's secure again she turns back into her ways.
>>
>>18640491
Maybe she doesn't know how to cook and is acting defensive to protect insecurity?

Personally, it's one of my hobbies and I am 25, so I am not that old. But my grandma taught me how when I was around 12, and I am obsessed with watching cooking videos and trying new things. However, I have not found many girls my age that cook well. My friends just say their parents never taught them, aside from a select few.

How about cooking together? Sometimes my bf cooks with me too.
>>
>>18640670
I don't know, I'm pretty sure she knows she's hurting me but she does it anyway. Acting defensive to protect insecurity doesn't excuse being hurtful toward your partner in my opinion.

>How about cooking together?

When I try to engage her in my cooking she says makes some huh-uh sound and stays on Facebook.
>>
>>18640572
>Why would you ask her to cook for you?
not op but im the main cooker, but sometimes i dont really feel like it, what's wrong in doing each others work sometimes if one doesnt feel like it? the opposite is fine too, why should someone be free from some duty just because of their sex? (unless there is a real body limitation or difference in strenght that makes the same work 10 times harder on the other one, which makes little sense to be done)
>>
Do you guys live together? Do you have household chores that you guys generally stick to? My bf always does the cooking at home, but I will typically wash dishes as he goes. We basically have our own task that we have assigned to ourselves. Do you feel that your work loads are balance?
>>
>>18640781
Yes

We should but she always has some excuse so I end up doing everything because I can't stand a dirty place. No, she cannot play the ignorance card because I've complained to her many times that she shouldn't dump everything on me and instead should do her part.

No, of course I don't feel that our workloads are balanced, that's pretty obvious.
>>
>>18640827
>>18640711
Yeesh it sounds like a lot more is going on here than her simply not cooking.
>>
>>18640841
There is a lot but please don't say "simply not cooking", it is an important gesture to me and I wish women or at least my gf would understand that. I hate that no woman seems to be willing to do it.
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18640491
Them bitches are entitled princesses. Good luck with finding normal one. It gets harder with each passing day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.