[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf says she'd become a full-time housewife just for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pa1ror2s3nty.jpg (32KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
pa1ror2s3nty.jpg
32KB, 500x244px
>gf says she'd become a full-time housewife just for me
>this is very attractive to me, I tell her so and that "it's almost impossible to find a girl like you"
>she takes a lot of offense to the word almost

Was I really wrong, or is she overreacting?
>>
She is overreacting.
I am a female and even I wouldn't get upset at a guy saying that. She wants you to see her as so special that you would go so far as to say that there is absolutely no one else like her, E.G. putting her on a pedestal.
This is an unrealistic expectation.
>>
boo fucking hoo who could've ever guessed that there are plenty of women who would be a great match with you? Does she believe in soulmates or something? You're with her so it doesn't matter that there are other girls similar to her.
>>
>>18640442

Yep. It must not be impossible, or else you would never have found her.
>>
>>18640442
>gf says she'd become a full-time housewife just for me

Dump her. It means she wants to leech off you until she divorces raped you once she gets bored.

>she takes a lot of offense to the word almost

That's insane. Dump her x 2. She's a crazy psycho who gets mad at you not worshipping her 24/7, run away fast.
>>
>>18640465
Bingo.

OP, tell her she is the exception, and that's why you said "almost." It was meant to make her feel more special.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.