[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a man who: builds me furniture owns a nice house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (90KB, 543x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 543x768px
How do I find a man who:

builds me furniture
owns a nice house in a good neighborhood
has a steady, regular high paying job
is affectionate: kisses and hugs me frequently and spontaneously, but doesn't try to grope me and instead is happy to receive sexual attention only when trying to conceive a child
doesn't complain, doesn't whine, doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way, doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am, accept my likes and dislikes, accepts my hobbies, accepts my interests, accepts my political views?

I am not interested in drama and abuse and misery with some uncaring man who brings conflict.
>>
have you tried losing weight
>>
i see what you did there
>>
>>18640440
>How do I find a man who:
>builds me furniture
>owns a nice house in a good neighborhood
>has a steady, regular high paying job
>is affectionate: kisses and hugs me frequently and spontaneously, but doesn't try to grope me and instead is happy to receive sexual attention only when trying to conceive a child
>doesn't complain, doesn't whine, doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way
>doesn't complain, doesn't whine, doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way, doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am, accept my likes and dislikes, accepts my hobbies, accepts my interests, accepts my political views?
> doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am, accept my likes and dislikes, accepts my hobbies, accepts my interests, accepts my political views?
> doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am
>accepts me as I am

Maybe you just need to start accepting men for who they are to be happy
>>
Better start looking. I've met a few men with maybe 60% of your criteria, but your standards are a bit unrealistic.
>>
>>18640440
If you really think you deserve all that, what makes you think you're worth so much that you get to go to the "Build-a-Boyfriend" workshop and pick out all of these very specific and neiche traits?
>>
>>18640464
because this is a copy of the other thread where a guy has unrealistic expectations of a woman partner

thing is hypothetical OP could easily get those traits
all she has to do is be attractive (not fat)
>>
>>18640440
>and instead is happy to receive sexual attention only when trying to conceive a child
Try women.
>>
File: LIME-CHEESE-SALAD OVER JELLO.jpg (74KB, 403x345px) Image search: [Google]
LIME-CHEESE-SALAD OVER JELLO.jpg
74KB, 403x345px
>>18640464
i am not a loose "good time gal"
i am an expert homemaker
i am a really good cook, pic related, my latest culinary master piece
>>
>>18640494
What the fuck this meal looks awful.. You won t find a guy like that. No normal guy would even eat something like that
>>
File: 4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg (33KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg
33KB, 378x301px
>>18640494
I'd rather stick my dick in that jello than you.
>>
>>18640494
God, '70s food was weird.
>>
>>18640440
Theyre everywhere. They just arent interested in desperation.
>>
Altered copy pasta
move along everybody
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.