[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl gets upset because I will only pay for what I consume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

If a girl gets upset because I will only pay for what I consume at a date (ie I pay for my own ticket, she pays for hers; I pay for the food I eat, she pays for hers; I pay for my transportation back home, she pays for hers) does it mean she only wants me for my money?

I think so. She's not in any serious financial distress whatsoever. She's perfectly able to pay for herself, the fact that she expects me to pay for her too is suspicious. I jokingly asked her why doesn't she pay for me instead and she got offended. This is a bad sign.
>>
>>18640381
Pretty much yes
Just pump and dump her
>>
>>18640381
Because not everyone buys into the whole bullshit that gender roles have disappeared. If she shows she's feminine by showing up looking good and doesn't come off as a cunt who thinks she needs no man then what is wrong with you stepping up and filling the role of a man.

Personally I pay for the meals and drinks when I go out with my gf because I'm not a dipshit who wants to cherrypick on gender roles. I think men should be a provider if possible and that's what I intended to do. Not to mention the fact that I invited her out with me and wanted to spend time with her so why the fuck would I think that she needs to pay for something that I invited her to when she could've spent that time at home or maybe talking to a guy who wouldn't be such a fucking bitch about paying an extra $20.

I've also dated women who insisted that it be split 50/50 which is fine but trying to fight about it makes you seem like a bitch imo.
>>
>>18640401
Hey you're a cuck, you're happy being a cuck, that's on you. You do you. Me, I think it's 2017 and women work and earn their own money now, so there's just no excuse to expect a man pay for you when you have the money to pay for yourself. That's just being a leech. Only cucks think they have to fill some socially constructed role by letting money get siphoned out of their wallets.
>>
>>18640389
Yeah m8 :)
>>
>>18640401
So she doesnt want to spend time with you and she is only there to have a free meal? You should pretty much suicide at this point you pathetic faggot.

>>18640381
Its fine if you sometimes pay everything, its also fine if she does it sometimes and its most def fine if you split the bill. If she gets bitchy because she has to pay sometimes kick her in the fat cunt and dump the slut.
>>
You're a bitch just like she is.
>>
>>18640381
It might be that she was just raised to expect this. I call it "Princess Mentality." She was raised to believe that men will take care of her if they are genuinely interested in her. If they do not, then they are trying to use her. I find the whole thing hypocritical.

Personally, my boyfriend and I discuss it before it happens. Our rules are, for example, if I want to go try out a new restaurant, I planned it, so I am obligated to pay. Vis versa for him. Sometimes when we stay in, if he wants me to make a certain dinner and I don't have the ingredients, sometimes he'll buy and I cook.

Most of the time, we go dutch for random places. But if one of us just got hit with a ton of bills or just paid off something, the other will pay.

However, we've been in a relationship for a long time, and it is more acceptable to talk this much about our finances.

In the beginning, especially when we were just dating, we went dutch on everything. But, ya know, some girls expect it. If I were you, I'd bring up that it just seems more reasonable to go dutch on most things. If she throws a fit, no compromise, then she's probably not the one, OP.
>>
>>18640417
>Women are such degenerate whores nowadays. If only I could find a girl who didn't act like a whore
>It's 2017, MGTOW woo hoo!!! Let's split the bill on dates, not hold the door, and do everything we can to show we won't take the abuse!

Sure man. Stick to that low quality pussy and keep posting about chads and posting about how all the girls are getting blacked on /pol/.

Maybe I just have higher standards so the my exes and current gf have never been on the cock carousel like most of the women you've dealt with. But hey man, you do you and good luck. Keep posting about chads and maybe you'll redpill a woman!

>>18640438
Completely missing the fucking point. If I ask a girl to go somewhere with me that costs money. Then why the fuck should she be expected to pay for something that I wanted to do. If I want to watch movies or hang out at home then it costs zero money. I won't be turned down for that but you're trying to treat a girlfriend like a regular friend. A friend can say no and it's not a big fucking deal. A girl who says no? Well a bunch of idiots would assume that she's cheating on you or not into you.
>>
>>18640381
Money talks. I always pay because I can easily afford it. I get laid regularly.

Don't pay for bitchy girls like you said in the OP though. After a while you can sense these types. Only betas pay for bitchy girls or waste their time with them. So with that said don't ask her out anymore. It sounds like she just doesn't appreciate you enough.
>>
>>18640498
> Then why the fuck should she be expected to pay for something that I wanted to do.

taking your b8.

She literary dragged her ass to the place YOU BOTH (you know what both means, right?), arranged to go, and she comes with you maybe because she WANTS to, no one is demanding her to go out with someone at gunpoint.

Oh yeah right you're a fucking cuck in denial and you have a gf that pretty much leeches off you at this point.
>>
>>18641521
this

if a girl likes you and wasn't a cunt, she wouldn't have a problem with it

FWIW the girls I date offer to pay pretty often but I usually pay for the first one or two dates, unless I just really don't like them right away
>>
>>18640401
Honestly you sound like a bitch and your "if I don't pay she could have spent her time at home instead" argument speaks volumes about your low self esteem and your value as a person.
>>
File: 1468886906396.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1468886906396.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>>18640381

I honestly don't understand where this meme comes from. There have been more than a few times where I've just volunteered to pay because it was my idea (i.e. I say "hey I know of this great sushi place let me take you sometime") or maybe she paid last time. In my 35 years on this planet I don't think I've ever gone on a date with a woman who was visibly upset that I didn't pay for her.

Also, lets stop pretending as if there is no context in which its acceptable to expect someone else to pay for you. Historically, its all been about who invited who. If I invite someone out to fancy dinner at a restaurant I chose and then desert after or a carriage ride its a little ridiculous to look at her and expect her to cough up $80 for a series of things that you planned and invited her to do. Think of it like if I invited you over to my house for dinner and drinks but then asked you to help pay for the groceries afterwards. What if I invited you to my family's cabin for a day to go fishing and then gave you a bill afterwards for your fishing pole and bait and boat rental. Obviously its nice when people make gestures like offering to pay for minimal things here and there but its not required in situations in which I specifically invited you to do something with me. The implication is that you are my guest on this experience therefore I am paying for it. Dates are no different, in my mind a least.

The real test comes during date three or four. If it gets deep into the relationship and she still doesn't offer to pay for anything or leaves the house to hang out with you without any money because she just assumes you'll get it then you have your answer. Ultimately, its okay to date a 10/10 blonde who expects to be chauffeured through life just don't get pissed off about it when it comes time to pay up. Its a business arrangement; you get a hot trophy girlfriend, she doesn't pay for anything. You knew what you were getting into so don't kid yourself.
>>
>>18640381
Pay for the pussy
Fuck the pussy
Dump the pussy.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>18641574
Someone doesnt understand women

If you have to ASK them to go someplace, they in reality do not want to go and they throw a fit like in OPs case. Yes it does not sound logical but women arent creatures of logic from the getgo. When you ask them out they are essentially testing you to see if you can lead and not be a burden. When you dont you are failing that test.
>>
File: 1497021866792.png (646KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497021866792.png
646KB, 1050x1050px
Am I the only one who thinks that this whole feminsm thing isn't gonna work out? There's gonna be a lot of hypocrisy at least.
>>
Jeez do muricans really believe so?
>>
>>18640401
Clearly some bitter broad
The only way you find success in life is attaching yourself to a man, that is what is truly pathetic
>>
>>18640381
I'm not a good looking guy.
Women always use me for this very thing.
Not once, but dozens of times. I've even had dates where I never hear from them for months on end after until they want a free meal.
They prey on my loneliness.
They're all the same, the get on their moral high horse until it comes time to pay.
I'd be happy to split have but no one has ever even offered. Not once.
When I read all these guys on here saying they pay half or the men never even pay at all, it just makes me hate women.
You are all greedy hateful bitches, and after years of rejection and usury you've now made me one.
>>
>>18642547
LOL

I JUST WANT THEM TO FEEL MY PAIN

You're a serial killer my man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.