[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating this girl for 3 months. I like her and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1500268027975.jpg (39KB, 614x613px) Image search: [Google]
1500268027975.jpg
39KB, 614x613px
I've been dating this girl for 3 months. I like her and she's fun to be around, but that's as far as it goes. I'm not really sexually ( she wants to wait until marriage for sex) or intellectually satisfied. I was never super attracted to her, it was more like she grew on me and now I find her cute. (She was in my friend group before we started dating)

The problem is that I'm not sure of how good relationships should work. Should I just wait for feelings of love to develop? I feel like all the relationships I've seen that were started because of attraction, butterflies, and all that other shit don't last because those feelings fade over time.

If I'm just going to end up in a boring sexless companionship with some woman that I respect enough to share my life with, any woman that I can tolerate should do right? However I feel like by not being with a girl that I'm crazy about, at least initially, I'm doing both me and her.

I suppose the bottom line is that I'd like to experience love, but I don't know if it lasts or if that is what I should be building a relationship on. Is it better to choose to be in a relationship that is combfortable and attempt to be happy with what you have?
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>18640299
Dude, if you aren't satisfied, just leave. It's a 3 month relationship. If you aren't happy now, it's not going to get a whole lot better. Just end it, and go find something that does make you happy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.