[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason, one of my tits is saggier than the other Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

For some reason, one of my tits is saggier than the other

Will guys be turned off?
>>
post it
>>
For some reason, one of my balls is larger than the other

Will girls be turned off?
>>
>>18640138
Yes that's totally an instant boner killer, lopsided tits are worse than a meat curtain.
>>
>>18640138
>>18640157
How the fuck can we tell without.
>>
It's normal that breasts aren't absolutely the same and minuscule details about yourself most likely go unnoticed by others anyway.
>>
>>18640160
Welp

>>18640175
It's definitely not a minuscule detail, it's immediately noticeable
>>
>>18640138
Thats normal. No woman has two totally identical breasts

Women are programmed to be ultra critical of themselves. No ones even going to notice. Git out of here.
>>
Men aren't as capricious and picky as women.
>>
>>18640138
If he's already in bed with you, the probability of him refusing to have sex with you approaches zero. That, and the vast majority of men give zero fucks.
>>
>>18640138
Most guys will be too distracted by the boobage to care. You'd have to get to an inch or more difference before anyone'll notice, and it probably won't be a turn off/weird out until you get to three or four inches in difference.

The exception of course would be the sort of fuckbois that expect a girl to perfect and neat, and to be honest, they're best avoided. If you need to recontextualise your asymmetry to get past it, think of it as a means of filtering out douchebags.
>>
Men will love you for all your flaws unlike women.
>>
Nah everyone's got their faults n shit. Symmetry is attractive to look at, but you were born with out that. So rock what you got.
>>
>>18640138
no
>>
I could see in a woman's mint it may be hard to grasp the concept of loving someone for what they are not what they could be. You should have no problem finding a mate unless you're autistic and weird.
>>
>>18640138
Don't most girls have tits like that?

Well, most guys won't even notice.
>>
For some reason, my dick is smaller than the others.

Will girls be turned off?
>>
The moment a guy gets picky and sees too much defect in his gf then she's certain to leave him asap.
>>
>>18641339
Absolutely.
>>
File: 1497577467774.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497577467774.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
There are bigger worries. But seriously.
>>
>>18640138

Guys don't care about tiny irrelevant details like that. You could learn a thing or two from us.
>>
>>18641352
How does he know what his daughters cunt looks like

>>18640138
Yes unironically
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.