[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between an "I don't feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1500212319302.jpg (28KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1500212319302.jpg
28KB, 500x384px
What's the difference between an "I don't feel like it" feeling or genuine intuition that I should stop, regarding long term projects that I'm working on?

This has been a major issue in my life. I have a list of long term projects that I have boiled down and that I believe are important to me (At the very least they're the most important things to me even if I don't feel a great passion for them). The issue is I often suffer from depressions and other horrible feelings like never being able to enjoy things. It's a frequent lifelessness and existential crisis's like most people, wondering if what I'm doing ever matters and if I should just stop worrying, kick back, and do what I crave most (Numbing myself by binge watching youtube and video games) instead of aiming for the stars. I know being my best is what I truly deeply desire, but I feel like I have to go through a bunch of hurdles all the time just to convince myself that it's worth it. I feel like I'm being torn in half by an inner hedonist beast and some virtuous angel. Whenever I pick a side, the other tears at my inner self until I submit and return to their war. Whatever side I pick, it stings in a different way. When I try to walk to middle way, I am still hurting.

Basically, I'm unsure how to deal with "Inner signs" whether I should ignore them and keep working on projects, or listen to it if it's intuition. I can't tell them apart. I have a great fear of repressing myself emotionally/mentally and having a backlash since it has happened several times in the past. When I force myself to do stuff I don't want to do frequently (Even if it's only 3 hours max a day on the project), I get incredibly rebellious. It's like an inner beast just wakes up and does whatever it wants. It feels like pure rage.

I want to be a person that is successful at what they choose to do and lives their life to the fullest potential, but my lack of wisdom and awareness is killing my chances.

Pt. 1
>>
I have chosen to take the success route and not fall prey to the hedonist and just ignore the guilt. How would I go about sticking to projects and keeping the backlash of bad emotion down?

On top of the initial question, should I just accept that I have to pick the pain I feel?

Sorry for the long post, but it's difficult for me to explain.
>>
In my life, I've seen pain. But how it is dealt with is more important than the pain at hand. Regardless of what you feel (as I tell myself) what you do is what will be remembered. Let you eat at you if yu think you can do your job while it happens.
>>
>>18639793
So I should just ignore the sensation that are telling me to stop, and just keep going with the projects?

I fear becoming emotionally repressed and pretending to be someone I'm not.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.