[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucking ruined someone's relationship. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502983518571.png (128KB, 1018x919px) Image search: [Google]
1502983518571.png
128KB, 1018x919px
I think I fucking ruined someone's relationship. I need some advice.
>>
Want to give us a little insight?
>>
>>18639726

Well long story short, I got involved in a long distance friendship with someone.

At some point, I fell in love and confessed my feelings to this young lady.

I had made plans to visit her during the summer in august, but unfortunately, one complication arose after another.

Eventually on the night we were supposed to have kind of a phone chat about the plans of going out there, she texts me about how she doesn't want a long distance relationship; that it hurts too much.

I said we were never really in a relationship to begin with, and that there's really nothing to be gained or lost by calling it off. I asked her to reconsider, and we agreed that to keep up our correspondence for a while longer.
>>
>>18639730

Then, as I was having some idle conversation on facebook after posting on her instagram, she blocks me and suddenly tells me to find another lady. I'm naturally confused about what happens, so I decided to give her a call on her land line phone. She tells me she was uncomfortable with my line of questions, as she thought I was phishing for identity or something along those lines. Anyway, she unblocks me.

A few weeks down the road though, she tells me I shouldn't message her anymore, and that she's dedicated to he
>>
>>18639724
internet penpal friendships aren't real come back when you have been in the same room
>>
File: 673_1242239123832.jpg (81KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
673_1242239123832.jpg
81KB, 320x360px
>>18639731
>>18639730
You never had a relationship to begin with.

Move on to another target.
>>
>>18639731

stupid fucking phone. Anyway, she tells me she's dedicated to her religious obligations.

Naturally, I'm upset at these turn of events, and I get really bummed out. I put by half a bottle of liquor. I've had problems with suicidal ideations all my life, and being emotional and drunk hardly made it any better. I threw myself in front of a car that evening, but luckily I wasn't hit.

I realized how stupid I was. I needed help, BAD.

So I talked to my priest, pyschologist and got into a prayer group and intensive outpatient program.

A few weeks later, I look up the girls profile and discover she's in a relationship.
>>
>>18639737
>>18639732

Ehhh...

We had skype and phone calls. She herself admitted to having feelings for me
>>
How old are you anon, and how old is she? This whole thing sounds very juvenile.
>>
>>18639738

So, after all of this, I message her, and talk for a bit. She admits to finding a flight for life pilot.

Turns out he was the guy she was blocking me on social media from. I knew his name. That was all I needed.

I swallowed my sadness and tried to move on. But my rage just built inside me. She withheld the truth from me and lied straight up. I confided in her and she didn't even have the respect for me to even reciprocate my trust or honesty.

So I fucking wrote this vitriolic post and just completely went ham on her about it.

I then also told her that if she wasn't honest about the fact that she was courting me to this young man, I would tell him myself. I then blocked her and turned my facebook off.

She disappears off of facebook. The next time I see her profile, she's no longer listed as in a relationship.

I'm afraid I just completely ruined a relationship and friendship over petty jealousy and anger.
>>
>>18639742

I'm 22.
>>
>>18639756
Congrats, you sound autistic
And fyi she didn't really have feelings for you if she was in a relationship with other guy
>>
>>18639749

I feel like I want to apologize to her, but I just don't think its worth it.

What should I do?
>>
File: 1502988040198.jpg (47KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502988040198.jpg
47KB, 480x422px
>>18639757

well shit dude thanks for pointing it out
>>
>>18639758
leave her alone she doesn't want anyone that likes her. my guess is she has a bf and been chatting with you and now she knows you want more and she is doing the right thing by cutting the contact
>>
>>18639758

yeah do what >>18639763 suggests
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.