[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part 1: So, basically my best female friend met this dude in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: spongebobicon.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobicon.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
Part 1:
So, basically my best female friend met this dude in December. We all became friends with him.
I started fucking my female friend in January. It kinda just happened. Ever since then we've been hooking up regularly since then. Basically the dude confessed to her in March and she told him she doesn't know him well enough and that maybe they could be a thing later in time, but she 1) doesn't know him well enough. and 2) isn't ready for a relationship.
That's what made hooking up with her so great. I don't want a relationship and neither does she. I basically keep asking her why she doesn't give the dude a chance, he's a cool person and he's like, obsessed with her. She keeps telling me she's not ready. I ask her when will she be ready. She says you can't rush these things, maybe in like a year and some change. I'm like okay. Fast forward 2 weeks ago, she tells me we can't hook up anymore after I had just smashed her the previous week. I'm like "why?" she's like "Oh, me and x finally became a thing" I'm like "Oh, congrats. How did it happen?" she's like "We've just been hanging out alot and idk, the other night it just clicked and I told him I had feelings for him" I'm like "Oh, so you guys are going out now?" she's like "Well, no. Were not official. I just told him I have feelings for him now and he wants to make it official but I told him lets just take it slow before making it official" So I'm like "Alright....So are you guys dating? talking? what?" She's like "Idk, I guess closer to talking? dating? Not sure. Were just not official" I'm like "Uh huh..." So basically last time we had hooked up was a quickie and I was like "That sucks to think that was our last time...you guys aren't going out yet. Lemme hit one more time." She was like "Lemme think about it" to which I agreed. She ended up letting me hit once more and I made sure to make it a memorable one.
>>
>>18639556
Cool blog. No one gives a fuck
>>
>>18639556
Part 2:
So I hit her up a few days ago and ask her for another round and she's like "I told you last time would be the last time. Just because me and x aren't going out yet doesn't mean were not something. It's wrong. Dont keep bringing it up"
Mind you, they haven't even kissed yet because they're "taking it slow"
Now I havent caught feelings for my friend. Ordinarily I wouldn't case. What bothers me is that my friend has some of the best feeling wall's I've ever had sex with IN MY LIFE. They're just top tier. On top of that I was able to hit raw, whenever I wanted, and no strings attached, while hitting other girls. Now its kinda like I've been cut off from a drug. Sure, I can get to know other girls. But then you have to go thru that long progress of getting to know them not to mention see if they're interested. Worry about protection. Birth control. etc. It really sucks.
On top of that I feel like I'm losing my best friend to this dude. What do /adv/?
tl;dr
>Hooked up with best friend for half a year
>friend starts seeing guy
>Miss having sex with friend
>Feel I'm losing friend on top of not sleeping with them
>>
This is literally the reason why you're not supposed to have sex with women you are trying to entertain a platonic relationship with.

You can fuck them, you can be friends with them, but not at the same time. I'm friends with past FWB, but we're not close anymore, we're just friendly.

Maybe express to her what you told us, but she's definitely come with the sex. She might even feel guilty doing it that last time.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.