[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a tricky situation. >Meet girl at Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: o-BALANCE-SCALE-facebook.jpg (154KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BALANCE-SCALE-facebook.jpg
154KB, 2000x1000px
So I'm in a tricky situation.

>Meet girl at Christmas party
>She and her friend talk about a hiking trip they're going on, asking people around them to join
>Pretty interested in going
>Hook up with girl at party
>Date her for a few weeks but we break it off, nothing awkward
>Start talking to her friend a lot
> Decide to go on said trip
>Talk more and more with the friend
>Talk about a lot of very personal subjects like dating experiences, our problems, tell her about all my insecurities and what not since we talk so well together
>Spend a lot of time together
>No feelings for the friend before trip even though she's pretty much what I'm looking for in a girl
>Go on trip, it's amazing
>Somehow developed feelings for the friend during the trip
>I honestly haven't seen a single clue that she likes me back
>Everything feels kind of empty now

Not sure what I should do man. I mean I'm pretty sure she'd reject me if I asked her out, but I don't know if I should just man up and get over it then.

The sleeping with her friend has no impact on the relationship with the friend and I don't really talk with the first girl anymore.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>18639492
>I honestly haven't seen a single clue that she likes me back
Always act as if she already likes you = confidence
>Talk about a lot of very personal subjects like dating experiences, our problems, tell her about all my insecurities and what not since we talk so well together
Nothing makes a girl wet like hearing about a guy's insecurity. kek, nah faggot, she's not into you
>>
>>18639585
Congrats fag, I already stated that pretty much.
>>
Still open to feedback...
>>
>>18639638
Congrats fag, that's why you can't get a girl and you're a pussy.
>>
>>18640121
>Lets extrapolate an entire social life based on 1 greentext

Our relationship just evolved that way, she's shared quite a few intimate details too. I don't go around spilling the beans to every pair of tits I meet.
>>
>>18640152
Excuses, faggot. You've already lost.
You know that. If you were a winner, you'd be fucking her now instead of posting about it.
>>
>>18640183
Thanks for the insight mr. 14 year old.
>>
Just fucking ask her out so you can stop worrying about this shit.
>>
>>18640188
>y-y-you're just 14
Don't ask retarded questions on /adv/ if you can't handle the heat. I don't even have to insult you any further. Your choices and consequences are punishment enough. Whatever witty response you give from here won't mitigate or ameliorate that.

Next time, don't be some emotional bitch to a girl you're interested in. Simple facts: women aren't attracted to that.
>>
>>18639492
>>18639492
You seem like the kind of guy that doesn't really want nor need platonic female friends, so you might as well go for it, if it all fails you won't really lose anything. Ask her out
>>
>>18640194
The problem isn't that I'm afraid to ask her out, but rather what impact it might have on my friendship with her if she says no.

Ive puzzled with the idea of something as unromantic as an email which states that she can just ignore it if she doesn't feel the same way.

>>18640198
So you haven't even read the greentext properly, why are you still replying?

>>18640200
What makes you say that?
>>
>>18640202
Am I wrong? Maintaining a platonic relationship with a female you're attracted is just not worth it. There's plenty of people that you can hold great conversations with but wont cause you any inner conflicts and fuck your head up. Plus, you already know if you wont ask her out the question of "what if" will only deepen your confusion and anxiety.
>>
>>18640210
Well I just value it a lot. The relationship is really cathartic so losing it would be a great loss for me. I don't have anyone else to share these thoughts or feelings with so in that regard, I'd feel really shitty without it.
>>
>>18640202
>worried about "friendship"
>sharing feeling via email
Look mate. Just stop. I'm going to stop being a dick and actually share bitter truth with you. It's over. You've got to stop focusing your efforts and thoughts on one girl. Stop thinking you can win a girl over via friendship. Stop thinking that feelings and emotional talks will lead to a friendship.

Girls have girl friends for that. Be a man. On the next girl, just assume she's attracted to you. Swiftly ask her out, and don't talk about emotional fu-fu nonsense.
>>
>>18640222
Find a bro to talk this over with. Or a doctor. And stop being so sappy about it.
>>
>>18640222
Just as you would feel shitty being an orbiter that never had the balls to ask her out. She wont be your emotional sponge for long, you're much better off finding a guy friend, even if it's an online friendship, you could share your emotional holes with.
>>
>>18640224
You still haven't understood the greentext then.

I didn't start out having feelings for this girl. In fact, when I started talking to her, it was only through concern for her friend, which has some pretty self destructive behaviour.

So I started talking to her more and more, and found out we have a lot in common. As we grew closer as friends, we just shared more and more of our insecurities, which was the normal way for our friendship to develop.

It's not until this very recent trip that I developed feelings for her, so your whole "win girls over with friendship" is not something I've actually done or even pursued. Feelings wasn't even on the table until then, before she was just a close friend.

>>18640228
Contrary to the viewpoints of many, I don't view being sappy as a bad thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.