[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl who I'm friends with. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So there's this girl who I'm friends with. We've known each other since before pre-school and was one of my earliest crushes. Until just last year when she sent me a FB request, we had literally not seen nor heard from each other in damn close to twenty years.

Fast forward to this year. Back in May I shoot her an IM saying we should get together again one of these weekends. She's a retail manager and always super busy at work, especially the weekends, but agrees and suggests we meet for dinner sometime.

Fast forward yet again two and a half months later to last Wednesday. Thinking that she might not be too busy I message her again mentioning that we should get dinner sometime this or next week. No response for three days, so I text her again today asking if she's free. No response. So me being me, I naturally start panicking over the fact that she changed her FB status from "single" to completely blank days before I texted her and is being wary of me for whatever reason.

What the fuck is going on here?! Why does she just up and start ignoring her friend she agreed to make plans with? I'm pretty sure she doesn't just magically hate me of the blue. I can even see in IM that she's getting and reading my messages. Am I acting too irrationally here? Overthinking/analyzing it much? Did I wait too long to follow up? How the fuck do I stop?!

Anyone have similar experiences? Femanons care to share their thoughts?
>>
She changed her mind. Lots of people have a hard time making time for their friends let alone people they haven't spoken to for 20 years.
>>
>>18639430

It wouldn't get to me so much if she just let me know that she was busy, if that is selfish thinking. I have another friend who would respond back all the time when she couldn't make plans. I was thinking of continuing to try and pursue this but I don't want to come off as super desperate.
>>
>>18639446

*even if that is selfish thinking
>>
>>18639446
Well not everyone is as considerate as you. Take a hint and leave her alone, and stop obsessively checking her Facebook while you're at it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.