[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never had sex and gf. And this killing me. Do you know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: woman_book.jpg (303KB, 1278x902px) Image search: [Google]
woman_book.jpg
303KB, 1278x902px
Never had sex and gf. And this killing me. Do you know where are jobs with a lot of women (from 18 to 24 years old) I'm 24. Without boyfriend?
>>
The fact that you have the luxury of picking a job based on this tells me that you have nothing to offer women.
>>
>>18639387
i have nothing to offer to woman?! I'm not qualified for any job, just asking. give some ideas pls.
>>
>>18639389
>I'm not qualified for any job
Which is why you have nothing to offer a woman. You're 24 years old and not going anywhere in life.
>>
>>18639389
No decent girl will want to be your gf if you can't even hold a job. You could hook up but that usually requires money to buy alcohol and such.
Basically you're fucked when it comes to women. Get educated and a part time job
>>
I'm married but sometimes I feel like quitting my six figure finance job because I'm tired of being around guys all the time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.