[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what I want to do anymore... I went to film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5292.gif (806KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5292.gif
806KB, 360x360px
I don't know what I want to do anymore... I went to film school for a while, that sucked, I'm a physics major now, and I've lost all, gotten up to Calc 3 and physics 2, I failed Calc 3 and barely passed physics 2, mostly because I've lost all motivation, I blew through most of my loan and scholarship money, so paying for school is a headache now...

I feel like I would like to be a graphic designer, but I never practiced drawing, all I know is photoshop and after effects. And the thought of scouring the internet for design jobs sounds horrible to me, and I mean just a few months ago I was convinced I wanted to be a physics or math teacher...

If I could make a living doing YouTube videos, that'd be nice, but it seems so unlikely, especially now with the ad problems.

I wish I could just work on my little prop and cosplay building projects all day. And even doing that looks like I'll be poor for most of if not all of my life...
>>
>>18639368
Fellow physics major here. Dude, you need to get involved in research and try to find your spark again. And take it from me, it's okay to fail calc 2 and 3 once, especially calc 2. Talk to your advisor about how you're feeling and that you're in a rut but you want to get motivated again. You just don't know where to start. The best advice I can give you is to stop jumping around and feeling around. Ground yourself and commit yourself to something. Your entire post is about how everything just sucks. Well yeah it does.
If you need a break, drop out for a semester, get a job as a lab tech and make some decent money while you get your mind straight. Stop trying to desperately find something that doesn't suck. I just recently had a friend get awarded her PhD in organic chem and even though she loves her field IT SUCKS, but you have to push through. Pull your balls out from your asshole and stick something out
>>
>>18639368
Just get a job and seek meaning elsewhere
>>
>>18639383
Is it that simple to get a job as a lab tech? I spent two years in film school and gen ed, and then another 2 years trying to catch up with pre-reqs for physics, and I'm STILL not done.
>>
File: 20170729_173719.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_173719.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Become a pilot. You'll never get bored and it pays itself over pretty quick.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.