[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love the fuck out of my girlfriend but I can still sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I love the fuck out of my girlfriend but I can still sometimes have jealously issues when I see my friends out and about with girls. I've had lots of time single but during those times I dealt with horrible social anxiety issues and I struggled hard with girls. I met my girlfriend by pure chance and I'm happy I did, I'm sosososososososo happy with her. But sometimes I wish I could've had time to go around and do w.e. but as a me with actual confidence. I'm kinda ashamed by how much this is messing with me
>>
The grass is always greener, she may not be around forever.

Appreciate what you have to the fullest.
>>
>>18639347
Then why am I always so distracted by superficial desire
>>
bc u don't love her
>>
>>18639366
Most people are.

You choose the side within you which you know is right. This has been the basis of wisdom since the beginning of human kind. Resisting surface temptations while appreciating the fruits of your better choices.

If you actually love your girlfriend, you know for a fact that staying with her is the right choice and that your desire to act single is some fleeting interest that will probably go away eventually.

Think deeply.
>>
>>18639405
All my thinking is leading to is that I'm heavily suited for poly relationships something ik she's not into. But I'm so deeply in love with her, and stuffing this down is a price I'm happy to pay to be with her.
>>
>>18639406
So then you've answered your own question.

Thanks for stopping by.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.