[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a popular guy? Be me. Handsome, intelligent, but socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Antisocial-personality-disorder.jpg (36KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antisocial-personality-disorder.jpg
36KB, 800x500px
How to be a popular guy?

Be me. Handsome, intelligent, but socially trapped, fearful, weak. Unpopular, socially unfit.

I was surprised to see the facebook of a colleague who studied with me two years ago (and a year younger than me) with a beautiful girlfriend.
I realized that he is a very dear person too, and loose, even though it is absurdly ugly.

I long for advice. I need to get out of this.

What's your secret? Why is he so dear? Ever wondered about that ??? Why are we here and not out there living our dreams wildly?
>>
>>18639297

>why are we here and not out living our dreams wildly

why not both? maybe its just me but i dont need to be partying all day erry day. I spend most of my day running a business, then spent the last month directing my first feature film, and now im here because its a cozy saturday night, the battles over, and im ready to just chill and catch up on some R and R.

using 4chan does not restrict you from being passionate or following dreams or partying.

as for how to be a popular guy, popularity is literally just being liked by people. for most people its not a game, its natural. if you're just playing a game to make people like you then 1) they dont actually like you and 2) you're going to exhaust your self pretending ot be osmeone you are not.

popularity is also generally used to classify people who are within a certain social construct. are you in school? or do you wnat to be popular at work? there is no 'general' popularity because that requires a certain amount of fame.
>>
>>18639304
He is popular where he goes.
and he has a very strong energy, although it does not have any great physical attributes
>>
>>18639316

so hes likeable. figure out whats not likeable about you and work on that flaw. but perhaps the easiest way to be popular is to just be outgoing. a lot of people think that popular people are just invited to do everything, but they're not. they are usually hte inviters, and they keep inviting. my friend seemed REALLY popular cuz he always had a bunch of people over. but thats only because he invited people over every fucking day
>>
Popularity comes from being connected with people, especially other popular people. Being connected with the people who call the shots and who get all of the attention comes from having a high value in where ever it is that we're talking about (can be anywhere from a high school, to a fast-food restaurant, to the media). In order to generate value, if nepotism isn't in your corner, you have to bring the most to the table. You have to at the very least be bringing as much to the table as the shot-callers. In order to be able to bring value to the table and curry favor with the shot-callers, you have learn a skill, provide a service, create a product, figure out a way to exploit something or someone until you've made enough money or garnered enough of attention from enough people.

tl;dr get to work
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.