[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has cancer. we found out today. he's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: heart.jpg (362KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
362KB, 1920x1920px
My boyfriend has cancer. we found out today.
he's going to die in the next year. I've been with him the last 3 and he's proposed and what the fuck will i do? it's the fatal scary kind.
>>
cherish every moment together you have left. i'm so sorry anon, can't even imagine that. be there for him.
>>
>>18639013

one way or another you're going to lose him. id rather see it through desu, both for selfless and selfish reasons on every level, so id just agree and enjoy the time i have left and watch him die and move on.

but you do you honey boo boo
>>
File: d0b.jpg (17KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
d0b.jpg
17KB, 462x579px
>>18639013
Nothing we say here will help ease the unimaginable amount of heartache you're going to face.
>>
>>18639013
why dont you ask what can i do to help prevent his death instead
>>
So many people are afraid of death in the western world (not like that's a bad thing), but it leads people to often distance themselves from their loved ones as they're dying. Don't do that if you can manage it OP, maybe in the long run you'll be glad you stayed by his side too. Make this last year as good as possible.

>>18639151
This actually ISN'T very good advice, if the doctors he's seen aren't optimistic about his prognosis. No one can die happily if they invest all their energy and hope in staying alive.
>>
Party with Chad
>>
>>18639013
Damn. Be brave anon, I'm sorry... You should really try to cherish the time you have left together, if your bf still has the strength or the will to do so...
>>
ask him to help you find a bf to replace him once he dies, it's not as crazy as it sounds
>>
marathon fuck sessions. like, every weekend and on Wednesdays. Get a whole lifetime of sex and cuddles out of him before he expires. also watch thirteenth warrior together at some point, awesome movie.
>>
>>18639013
Don't think about it and act as you normally would. Dreading it daily will only make it worse. This is probably going to be the most painful thing you will ever experience in the end, but the more you think about it the worse it will be.
>>
>>18639013
Here is what you will do.

You will find in yourself the strength to be his strength for as long as he's here. And then you will grieve, but with the comfort of knowing you did all you could for him.
>>
>>18639013
Marry him so you can get all his assets when he dies in a year, then find a real man without shit genetics.
>>
>>18639013
:'( Marry him quick smart and make a bucket list with him & help him enjoy what time he has left.
>>
Cheat on him and make him a cuckold.
>>
>>18639628
or all his debts, cancer is really hard on a bank account
>>
>>18639784

Depends on where you live
>>
>>18639151
Depending on the type of cancer there's fuck all to be done about it

For example if it's pancreatic cancer or already spread to multiple organs it's pretty much game over
>>
>>18639013
Just be there for him. Let him share with you all his feelings. But also remind him that for now he is still alive, and have fun with him. Plan things to do with him and do it. Trips, dates, projects, things like that.

And please be understanding if he does not want to seek treatment. If the prognosis is bad enough then going through chemo and shit will just make his last year utterly miserable
>>
have an affair
>>
What do you have to lose if you marry him, either way he will die. At least he will die happy, you can always marry again.
>>
Put yourself aside and stay with him until the end.

I lost my brother to cancer and even though I spent a lot of time with him I regret not spending more, it's going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'm so sorry for you and your boyfriend. My best wishes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.