[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I'll start from the beginning. I've known this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2758.jpg (172KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
172KB, 1334x750px
I guess I'll start from the beginning. I've known this girl since freshman year, and I always kinda thought about dating her. As I grew older, we started to see each other more and became friends. When I was nearing the end of my junior year, she was near the end of her senior year. She and I went to prom together, and I regret not kissing her that night because I had feelings for her back then even. So we kept talking as friends until the summer, and until the start of July. We kissed, and started dating. We just recently broke up a few weeks ago, so we were only together a month. She didn't want a distance relationship (which wouldn't have been hard, just a 4 hour drive and I could've done that easily), so I figured out she just didn't have the same feelings as me. Then, a few days ago, I learned she was one of the girls that has feelings for a few guys at once. She liked another fucking guy the whole time we dated, and made me feel special even though I wasn't. I talked to her best friend about it, and apparently she really did care about me and a lot of the times what we had was real. But here's the thing; I feel like I should hate her for all the pain she put me through. I feel like I should hate her because she and I would spend hours making out (who can blame me for loving this girl as much as I did when we'd spend practically every day we could together) and she obviously didn't care about that. I feel like I should hate her because sometimes I dream about being with her again all night long, and I wake up hitting myself until I get bruises and cry for 30 minutes. And I tried to hate her; yesterday I cut her off from everything to try and get her off my mind. And then today came, and I tried to hate her again. I lifted with the anger and it felt good. as the day went on I felt worse and tried to talk to her again. I feel like shit. I know it'll get better with time, but how do I cope with it and feel a little better now? What should I fucking do? Pic related
>>
>>18638909
You should unironically try to win her back.
>>
>>18638916
I asked if she missed me, she said yes. I then told her I really wanted her back, and all she said was she messed me up
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.