[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont wanna get clothes under bed cuse theres bugs under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark.jpg (183KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
183KB, 787x1000px
dont wanna get clothes under bed cuse theres bugs under there afraid wat do
>>
>>18638831
how do i get over fear of bugs
>>
>>18638831
Kill yourself. It solves all problems. Once.
>>
>>18638837
jumping spiders

seriously. i'm still afraid of bugs (will legit scream and run if a butterfly comes at me lel) but i don't see many of the little cunts anymore because i stopped being afraid of spiders and just let 'em be now and name them dave and bob and they nom on all the bugs
>>
I have these weird tiny caterpillar like things that constantly molt into tiny beetles under my bed. They don't bite and they smell kind of weird when I squish them but they definitely aren't stinkbugs or bedbugs. I discovered their shells while cycling the innermost sock of my fap sock mk. iii which is about 5-8 socks tightly stretched over one another then rolled from the innermost out to form both a seal and adjustable tightness. No need to worry about shooting through a hole or bubbling through the fabric and it gets warm in there pretty fast from all the friction and fabric. Recommend cycling socks from innermost out a day or two after each use to dry, then turning them inside out for round two and, washing them after you've made the full cycle again. Anyway, I can't find anything that looks like those beetles online and they seem to come and go in cycles regardless of whether or not I've got a fap sock collection going. I'd like to know what they are but they seem to be gone now and I don't have a picture of them.
>>
>>18638942
might be carpet beattle
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.