[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my sister broke up with her boyfriend. treating her like shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So my sister broke up with her boyfriend.
treating her like shit, ignoring her texts and calls, etc.
thing is, we have some of his shit and vice versa.
we have stuff like clothing, passport and his court papers.
he has stuff like a comforter, couple sweatshirts and a his phone that my mother would like back as she still holds ownership of the phone.

we sent him one last mature message to set up a time on Sunday in which we could meet up and exchange shit.
hes not responding though. come Sunday my mother is gonna cut all ties once and for all.
removing him from the cellphone home group, blocking and deleting every contact associated in any form to him.

I guess in the end I cant stand the thought of a twig of weightless shit conning my sister like that and has the balls to get another bitch 3 days later.
Can Ontarian Police do anything if he refuses to give back anything?
and on to a more illegal approach, How much can I make selling his passport and SIN? (more like a don't poke the tiger when you're in its mouth)
>>
>>18638681
>Can Ontarian Police do anything if he refuses to give back anything?
you could probably claim they were stolen, which would be dumb since he'll do it right back at you and could make into a nice legal proceeding instead of dropping the stuff off at a police station and letting him know
>and on to a more illegal approach, How much can I make selling his passport and SIN?
probably several hundred thousand dollars in fines/hospital bills or more after getting arrested/stabbed for selling that shit you fucking retard.
>>
Give it back, Tyrone
>>
>>18638681
You contact him. Calmly. Very calmly. "It's a shame you and my sister broke up. We have some of your stuff. I'll be glad to be the go-between and bring it over or meet you someplace with it, and you can give me the stuff of hers you have."

All very polite, very civilized.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.