[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as the titles say, I have a little brother that is 16 at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: descarga (1).jpg (10KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
10KB, 295x171px
So as the titles say, I have a little brother that is 16 at this time. Im not gonna tell my relationship with him but it could be sumarized as "cold".
He rarely speaks to me or wants to do things with me and the second I tell him he's done something worng he gets all defensive and sentimental. He is not actually autistic, he is something between autism and asperguer, doctors aren't clear on it but he has a dissabilty of 36% I believe.
So, just a few minutes ago I walked by his room, his door was open and his phone was on, displaying some sort of chat. I couldn't help but look and after digging a bit I found that he is gay, that he has probably done cybersex and that he has even gone out to the city to met what I think were strangers or internet friends.
He has never left our town but as of late he has started to go to the city to buy some japanese food in a tokyothemed shop or something.

I am happy to see that he can develop relationships with people and that even tho with us he seems pretty irrational and unstable he can express himself very well online and apparently can behave in public with other people, since I saw a chat where a guy he met with talked about how he was shy but nothing else, he didnt cut off just because of his autismo and even told him that it would be nice to meet again.
I am scared however that some pedo guy or someone is gonna lure him in without anyone knowing and that he is gonna get harmed or something. I don't even know if he knows about safe sex. I am a little shaken by all of this, just a half an hour ago I thought my little brother just had autism and would never leave his room.
Please help

TL;DR: My brother is gay, has some sort of autism and has been going on "dates" with strangers from the internet. What do I do?

I was thinking of talking to him tomorrow and tell him to be careful and stop flirting with older men.
>>
Tell your parents to watch what he's doing and make sure he's not getting into trouble. Assuming they care
>>
>>18638658
They do care, but ages of dealing with this have taking a toll on them too. They just want to make sure that he can learn something useful to live by and that he likes, but they are almost all day out working. I have a big sister that's one age older than me and a little borther that is five now so there is a lot going on. My sister is a selfish bitch and doesn't care about him and oftne belittles him saying that he doesnt have a disabilty and is just faking. I try to do my best but is like talking to a wall most of the time. Ill talk to my parents tomorrow first thing but I dont see them doing anything more than removing his phone and internet acces or keys to the house or something. Besides, talking to my brother isnt easy. Ive treid many a times but most of them felt like he was just nodding so I left him alone and everything went above his head.
>>
>>18638647
you should really try to approach him, probably he just felt that neither of you (you or your parents) comprehend him. Try to not sound condescending and what >>18638658
just tell you may not work, if he has been having cibersex and all of that without anyone finding out, he would find a way to do it again. The best thing you could do is talk to him, being calm and trying to understanding him. The fact that he is gay shouldn't be a problem. Even if he just doesn't seem to pay attention, just show yourself as his friend and someone that he can rely.
PD: I'm sorry if I didn't wrote correctly, english isn't my native language
>>
MIND YO BUZINESS BITCH
>>
>allowing your brother to descend into faggotry
You failed before you begun. Good job.
>>
File: 1452352902109.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452352902109.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>18638698
>descend
He will become the embodiment of purity
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.