[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I befriended a guy online and recently started crushing on him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 663ca23bf91.jpg (76KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
663ca23bf91.jpg
76KB, 736x920px
I befriended a guy online and recently started crushing on him and long story short I want to know if he likes me too. I know we won't be a thing because of distance and other stuff but I want to know if he likes me for my own satisfaction. How to find out without asking straghforwardly?
>>
>>18638482
if he knows youre a girl he probably likes you too, if youre a dude tough luck youre just a faggot
>>
>>18638518
I'm a girl and he knows
>>
Why can't you ask ''do you like me''?
>>
>>18638526
then he probably likes you; only way he wont is if you are beyond ugly
>>
>>18638545
Or he has someone else on his mind.

Guess you will have too ask out OP, like big bois do.
>>
>>18638529
I don't want to sound thirsty
>>
>>18638581
But you are thirsty.
>>
>>18638581
Jeez i didnt know when you say you fancy someone you want their dick asap, huh new times.
>>
>>18638581

but you said you won't ever meet him so why do you care if you come across as thirsty?

either way if he is always online when you are online (he knows your schedule) then he likely is in love with you. make sure you string him along while you're at it, too.
>>
>>18638590
duh, but I don't want him to know this

>>18638595
I just care. I crush on him and hold his opinion on me in high esteem, i don't want him to think i'm some thirsty thot even if I am (for him)
He's not always online when I am and i'm not always online when he is
>>
>>18638607
>but I don't want him to know this
Literally why?
>>
>>18638612
Because I don't want him to think I'm a basic thot
>>
File: thot.gif (4MB, 514x300px) Image search: [Google]
thot.gif
4MB, 514x300px
>>18638621
>I don't want him to think I'm a basic thot
So you want to trick him? That's not nice.
>>
>>18638607
>I just do!

That doesn't answer the question. Again, if you have no plans to meet him or have anything besides and online romance, why would you care if he thinks you're thirsty?

this shit just reeks of the 12 year old girl "tell him I like him -- but only if he likes me first!" train of thought.

put your big girl panties on and just ask him. it's an online crush, it won't amount of anything as you have said yourself.
>>
>>18638630
I don't want to trick him

>>18638632
I literally answered your question. I value his opinion and I don't want him to think I'm naive enough to develop feelings towards someone I met online. Yes we'll never meet but I'll still know he labelled me as a basic bitch and I want to avoid that

Please give actual advice jfc
>>
>>18638639
Just ask him if he likes you.
>>
>>18638644
No

Other advice than that?
>>
>>18638649
It's the right thing to do.
>>
>>18638482
I used to fall in love with runescape avatars that had tits. Yes he likes you
>>
>>18638653
No, it's not more right than finding this out indirectly
>>
>>18638657
add hearts < 3 <3 <3 to your texts and see how he responds

just ask.he won't think you're a basic bitch (you're acting like one right now)
>>
I can't ask him directly because regardless of his answer it will shatter our dynamic and I don't want that so pls stop giving me this pointless advice
>>
>>18638680
in your quest to not look like a thot you are actually behaving like a thot.

become more self aware, otherwise life will be unforgiving with you
>>
>>18638687
I don't care
>>
>>18638702
then fuck off
>>
>>18638711
You fuck off
I'm not asking for your opinion
>>
>>18639072
I also think you should fuck off
t. other anon

B E G O N E T H O T
>>
>>18638581
WHO FUCKING CARES? JUST SAY, "HEY, I LIKE YOU, LIKE, I LIKE LIKE YOU" FUCK. ITS FLATTERING TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKES YOU YOU VAPID CUNT

select all images with bridges
>>
>>18638680
What dynamic do you even have? You've not really given us any context, OP. How long have you known this guy? Do you even know what he looks like?
>>
>>18639207
I've know him for almost 2 years now, I know how he looks like and he knows how I look like. We are good friends, sometimes we joke around in a flirty way but it's never serious
>>
>>18638607
fucking girl logic
>playing hard to get
>misdirection
>>
>>18638680
your completely over thinking this whole situation
>>
>>18639655
I can't help it...
>>
>>18638680
Anything at all will shatter your dynamic.
If you find out he doesn't like you you're going to feel hurt and will indirectly or accidentally become curt towards him even if you don't mean to
If you find out he does like you then you start a relationship
If you never find out then you'll think what if forever and it will eat you away until you can't tolerate friendship anymore
>>
>>18638639
Why do you think falling in love with someone online makes you naive?

If anything it's the opposite, since that's and basic bitches go for looks rather than personality

All your issues have to do with your own self image, nothing to do with how he'll think of you
>>
>>18638581
That's your own problem

Protip: he won't think you're a thot if you like him
He'll think you're a thot if you like someone new every day
You don't know what thot or basic bitch means
>>
>>18638657
Playing games instead of being honest is never more right.
>>
>>18639607
Why bump?
We have you your answer
Tell him you like him
If you cannot do this then this thread is pointless
>>
>>18638680
And keeping your love unrequited forever won't shyster your dynamic?

Getting it off your chest will be the best for your dynamic whether he likes you or not
>>
>>18638621
Are you talking to 5 other guys telling them all you like them?
If no, then you are not a thot
>>
>>18639766
I wouldn't be curt towards him. I know the chances he likes me are not that great.and if he does, we wouldn't get together.

>>18639779
It's not playing games, I won't use my knowledge to manipulate him or use him

>>18639782
That's one possible answer. I'm looking for answers that will tell me how to know if he likes me WITHOUT asking him directly. Stop being so dense

>>18639785
I don't see how it would shatter our dynamic...
>>
>>18639803
You're the one being dense.
Guys don't do your typical female bullshit.
They don't give off stupid hints.
They will tell you how they feel if you ask them.
It cannot be any simpler.
>>
>>18639810
>They don't give off stupid hints.
That is just not true
>>
>>18639815
Well if you know that so well you wouldn't be asking is for help now would you
>>
>>18639818
I don't know specifically what signs it could be. I don't know how guys express their interest online especially shy guys like him
>>
>>18638581
You don't sound thirsty for asking him how he feels about you, lmao
Acting to aloof is the perfect way to never find out if the other actually likes you or not.
>>
>>18640367
>I want to know if he likes me because I prefer his opinion of me
>I don't want him to know that I know because it'll ruin the dynamic
The fact that he's friends with you should be enough if you don't want to date him due to distance. Just be happy with that and suck it up, he seems fine with it.
>>
>>18640373
I'm not acting aloof, I'm being friendly and acting like always
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.