[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Just looking for some help, I'm 24, veteran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: me1.jpg (78KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
78KB, 480x640px
Hey guys,

Just looking for some help, I'm 24, veteran (served in Afghanistan) and I'm trying to get some help (as I said.) I'm a virgin who has never had a girlfriend, as much as I try, they never seem to be interested in me, the last girl I pursued alikened me to a child, said I was a "15 years old lookin, vampire ass 'nigga'" and then send me the black middle finger emoji. I deserve more than this, I'm only 5'5'', that is true but I served my country and I've done more than any of these fuckboys that get all these cute girls I see walking around outside my apartment. It's a disgrace. Just looking for hook-up tips.

Pic is me.
>>
>>18638417
>I served my country
Any moron can join the army. In fact, it's full of disposable fuckups, and you're just another one of them. You don't deserve more respect just by having joined the army.
>>
>>18638417
>i killed a 14 year old goat herder with an ak-47 using $200,000 worth of personal equipment and $4 billion in support
>why wont girls fuck me

Bretty good bait
>>
>>18638422
shut up faggot
>>18638417
bro she sounds retarded. i'm honestly not good enough with girls to give you advice, but i can tell you that i was a virgin later than you with some pretty bad social issues, and that you can work this out. it might be hard to believe but have faith in yourself and don't get bitter or desperate. good luck man
>>
>>18638417

joining the army does not entitle you to female attention. you are very cute so just aim for nerdy girls and you'll have a little luck. if you were gay you'd be bombarded with 50 requests for smex a day.
>>
>>18638417
What was your mos fag?
>>
>>18638430
>just believe in yourself
You weren't kidding when you said you're not good at giving advice.
>>
>>18638417
Go after better women.

No self respecting woman would talk like that or be that much of a bitch to someone.

That being said: cut your hair, get a tan and start lifting. Once you do that fix your posture so you don't slouch like you're doing and your body language is probably atrocious.
>>
Fellow babyface reporting in. Here's my best advice to you:
>Get a hair cut that puts your bangs up instead of down. Showing more forehead looks older.
>Get a tan. Not tan necessarily, just enough to not be considered pale. Either lay out or get a 1 month tanning bed membership.
> Lift
>>
>>18638422
>I've been shot at numerous times in my entire career and been in life threatening situations, one of my friends died
>I don't deserve more respect

haha yes, and working at walmart like yourself does.

>>18638428
Fuck you pussy, where the fuck do you live? I live right next to UCLA right now, doing my degree in Finance and I'm about to be loaded after I leave. I got my degree all paid for by the big boys up top. I'd beat your ass if you wanna hit me up and we can find a place to meet up.

>>18638433
11B
>>
so, what, you expexct some girl who isn't attracted to you to say 'oh this guy served 4 years in the army, i should have sex with and date him in order to pay my respect, its my civic duty to disregard what i want in ordre to please some guy who couldn't get into college

dafuq breh? the whole point of serving in the army is that you give these people freedom not make them slaves
>>
>>18638444
Lmao you're a lost cause.
>>
>>18638457
I literally said I was in UCLA, I could get into college when I was in high school but I'm from a very improvished family, dad wanted me to go to trade school and I didn't want to go and spend 2 years getting my associates. I decided to join the army at 18 and then after my four years I'd go to university.

Luckily for me, I got the Post-9/11 G.I Bill, one of my friends fucked up on his contract and got less benefits.
>>
>fighting for israel
>>
>>18638461
>You're a lost cause
>despite the fact you're about to leave UCLA with a bachelors in finance and have a near perfect resume in terms of the fact I worked constantly during my high school days and spent four years in the military, somehow leaving with e-5.

Hahah yes my friend, how to be upset because you had a fucked up life while I'm swinging my 11 inch cock around.
>>
>>18638444
I'm 11b too

You sound like an entitled asshole though. Just cause you chose to embrace the suck doesn't mean you're entitled to pussy.

You need to work on your attitude, and your aggression. If you're getting so mad that you're trying to flex your E-peen at people and fight them, I can't imagine what you're like in real life

Be more humble
>>
>>18638468
Yeah that's going to be real helpful when it comes to losing your virginity
>>
Maybe go to the gym or grow some facial hair. You look way too young with a clean face.... if you gonna rock the clean face tho you should probably dress nice, fashion isn't just for women. Every girl loves a well dressed man, and she will love you even more if she catches you on a "casual" day in a tshirt and some sweats or something. A man who can dress well but also be lax is what every girl finds some comfort in.
>>
>>18638468
>11 inch dick
>virgin

Something doesn't check out
>>
Some redpill for you guys.
This guy is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k&t=38m00s
>>
>>18638444
Ok elliot, calm down, I'm sure girls will flock you once you get that series 3 bmw, dont worry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.