[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After two years of being married is it usual to just lose interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502497977674.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1502497977674.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
After two years of being married is it usual to just lose interest in the arrangement?

I don't like how people expect me to act/behave differently because I have a piece of metal on my finger
>>
Not usual, no. And definitely not because of being married itself (as opposed to deeper relationship issues). Did you honestly not contemplate the possibility of not liking marriage all that much before trying to literally promise someone your life?
>>
>>18638183
After a while of hearing people 'you're married so you should act more like X' it just feels stupid sometimes
>>
>>18638197
I get that it's annoying but is that really a factor to contemplate whether you still want to be married? Just tell them to mind their own business or to come with a more substantial reason than that if they stand behind their argument so much.

Also you are not forced to wear your ring on your finger if that's what triggers people to assume that you're married and comment like this. If your wife understands, wear it on a necklace hidden underneath your clothes, or not at all.
>>
>>18638213
You're right, maybe I should lose the ring
>>
>>18638175
>I don't like how people expect me to act/behave differently because I have a piece of metal on my finger
What do you mean by this? If it's shit like "you shouldn't be fucking other people behind your partner's back" they're right. If it's "how dare you go out for a drink with your friends??" they're not. It really depends on what you're talking about in this situation.
>>
>>18638249
For example everyone's telling me I can't make opposite sex friends anymore now which is dumb
>>
>>18638254
That's not something that's exclusive to marriage, people here spout bullshit about how men and women can't be platonic friends all the time. Why do you care what people think anyway?
>>
>>18638259
Usually I wouldn't but it's getting in my way of socializing the way I want I guess

Hate having to listen about other married people's childrearing talk too
>>
>>18638254
That's some seriously toxic bullshit that'll put you out of touch with half of humanity and I'd quite like it if you said this to the next person who tried to say that to you. Maybe point out that they don't want others to make friends with the opposite gender is because they themselves can't, and that's the case because their impression of half the human race is formed from just the women or men from their family and they have shitty relationships.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.