[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's vag stinks, and it seems to be getting worse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (26KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26KB, 283x200px
My girlfriend's vag stinks, and it seems to be getting worse. I don't know what she's already doing to remedy it, but it's clearly not enough.

Suggestions for how to fix this? We had sex a while ago and it smelled like a sewer.
>>
>>18637874
Yeast infection?
>>
>>18637874
Vaginosis
>>
>>18637878
Yeast infections don't smell...
>>
>>18637878
>>18637891
I don't think it's a fishy enough smell for either of those. It's literally like sewer or dead things. Also, she's been screened for a yeast infection and came out negative.
>>
>>18637905
Maybe she doesn't wipe properly after shitting
>>
>>18637874
Wow, had an ex and when I returned from 2 weeks of corporate training I went to fuck that shit and damn it stunk. Of course she was clueless but I could see she was worried and 4 days later she set me down and told me she had a STD and I needed to be checked to but she also confessed to fucking some nasty carnival worker one night drunk.
>>
>>18637905
I don't know how yeast infections smell but >>18637891 literally does smell like dead things.
>>
File: 1496655335552.jpg (94KB, 555x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496655335552.jpg
94KB, 555x550px
>My girlfriend's vag stinks
Same, I don't have the heart to tell her when she asks.
>>
File: 1547.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1547.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>18637995
>gf cheats
>infects bf with std
>???
>>
>>18637896
They can if they go untreated. But they smell more like sourdough, not sewage

>>18637905
Could be vaginosis, which is a bacterial infection caused by using the wrong soaps or scented tampons and pads.

Also could be her diet if she eats a lot of onions or garlic or other smellier foods.

I know some women swear by not using soap and just rinsing the exterior with water in the shower. Personally, I use summer's eve and never had any issues with smells or yeast or a build up of discharge.

Also, did she just finish her period, or is this constant? When I do start to get odor, it's usually around the end of my period.
>>
By her some summers eve or something. And tell her you're worried she might have trichomoniasis and should get tested.
>>
>>18638038
It's pretty constant, though the severity of the smell can fluctuate. She's also on the depo shot so her cycle is pretty fucky. It's smelled bad since long before she went on the shot.
>>
>>18637926
That could have something to do with it. Odd question, but how should she wipe her ass properly? Maybe she legitimately doesn't know.
>>
Does she take a cloth with soap and scrub her vag firmly? Not inside her hole but on the outside and inside of her lips?
>>
>tfw gfs vag smells like pomegranate
Her natural odour smells like it and its fuckin great. She doesn't even use pom soap.
>>
>>18638221
Front to back never back to front
>>
>>18638038
>I know some women swear by not using soap and just rinsing the exterior with water in the shower.
This. Tell her to not use any soap, it makes things only worse.
And she should go and see her doctor again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.